Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's small ... and powerful. - Do I have to say more about it? Winning this box would be a revolution in my life that depends on computer games. :D I could burn my old 'rig' and 'work' on this new one. Please!!!

It's got a low form factor, which means I can take it anywhere with me on the go where I would need a fully fledged PC. This equates to a lot fun filled gaming without the hassle. And the fact that it's just so awesome, cause I'm a guy that's all for new tech! :D

The fact that such a great spec can be put in such a small form factor is awesome.  LAN party will be a cinch.  Smaller and better performance?  Sign me up!

hi you all,

I hope i win this nice mini pc, i have a XP-pc now (i need a new pc)

greating, Vincent__Thunder

I would love to get it, because it's so small and compact. It wouldn't take up massive space, and you could hook it up to the TV fairly easy.

I see this PC as serving only one purpose: Living room entertainment. And that's what I'd do with it. YouTube, Twitch, maybe Netflix and chill ;)(if I ever get a girlfriend, unlikely tho) and why not some light gaming, or even some multiplayer couch gaming like FIFA, Trine in Co-op etc. It'd be a console killer :) and fun generator.

Gratz to LTT and Zotac for this giveaway and also, to the winner(because it can't and won't ever be me ^_^)

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

I love how it's so compact and small compared to most PC's even the smallest cases available, it's just awesome!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

My fiance and I are about to move in to our new permanent place. She just finished school which means no more moving around and we're finally back home and about to start living on our own again. I'm only half way through my own PC Build but I've always wanted something small for the living room. I keep looking at smaller and smaller cases to see what kind of hardware would fit and this barebones system will be PERFECT. We could use it for media and even get my fiance introduced to some great PC gaming.

I just live to have a small and compact gaming campeable rig, that eben can travel around with me.

I already own a very compact HTPC build with a Zotac Z68-ITX WiFi supreme in it, but the 1GB GT430 is not really capable for gaming.

The Zbox Magnus EN970 will change that and i will have a nice gaming capable HTPC.

Plus i can take this one with me to my GF for a night of "netflix and chill" ;).

Would dual boot Kodi, and being able to play the media on my FTP server :) Will inscrease ny home theater experience alot, since i don't have to turn on my stone-aged old gaming beast (1gig Vram woo!)

Few ideas I could use this for!

A. A another server to pop in my server room!

B. My new desktop PC!

C. Used for deployment of Windows MultiPoint server in another classroom in my school!

D. And a lot more xD

Really though, that thing can do a lot, very versatile!

I like the Zotac zbox magnus because of its clean and small design and looks, its all about looks, i usually prefer latops for gameing because of its portability and easy to shift from places,... Now that a more compact PC with more power packed in... Who would want to turn down this offer.

Would be a really nice console since I'm thinking to buy one without leaving the pc-masterrace of course ;)

This seems pretty cool, looks like it would make a pretty good HTPC.

Why do I want to have?!? Because ist tiny and still strong enouth to play mondern Games @60 Hz and 1080p. It´s better than the ps4 or the xbox one(well it´s not hard with an pc :D)

I'd love to own the Zotac ZBOX, I could finally replace my current, really sad, HTPC!

I am interested in the MAGNUS as it is the perfect size for living room use.

The Magnus is like a midrange gaming pc, but as portable as a laptop, also consumes way less power.

The 5200U is the CPU I'm using right now in my (more or less) gaming-laptop and it's fast enough to play most games(60-80% load).Or at least thats what I experienced.

Looking at the 960 I definitely would be able for more than 1080p minimum settings, like it is the case now.

Also it's formfactor makes it a great choice for me, because carrying it to friends / the next LAN-party or taking it with me on a trip is a lot easier than a full size pc.

A laptop with such strong hardware would either be really heavy or end up with dead batteries after a short time, so it's not a big deal that the ZBOX has no batteries.

Combined with a small, portable monitor for the go or a pc-monitor at home it makes a gaming capable, but still easily portable system.

So Magnus has a good chance to become my new best friend, when my laptop finally dies. :D

Use several zbox's around my place already and want to try one out to reduce power further from my desktop.  Great media centers for sure.

I would love a Zotac because it means that I can do my uni work on my own computer in uni with a more powerful system than my current crappy laptop, and I also love how it conserves space, so I could feel like I have an all in one and a clearer workspace in my room and making it all feel so much cleaner. Or if I were feeling generous I would let my little sister have it because her computer is dying and she wants to build her own, but I know that my mum would probably only be able to afford a few components that would not be very good and would put her off, with this all I need do is buy her the ram and OS and she can kinda start getting into building PCs with a high functioning system

I am interested in the ZBOX because it is small. It would be a great LAN computer, desktop that is good for travel, or a living room PC. I would also like something that can chug away at media encoding while I play or video edit. It would also make a great server pc. It would help me greatly with work.

I would love to have the Z-Box because I would love to be able to get beyond playing games  on a 2011 macbook pro.  Also I would love to be able to put this in my living room like a console because pcs are way better but i dont have space for a desktop.