Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love to have this to use a HTPC instead of having to completely build my own from scratch or buy a completed one.

I travel a lot and despite my SP3 being an awesome machine I can't game anything in that. When I am at home I have my beast of a machine, but with a NZXT Phantom 530 and watercooling I can't move it around. That way, Zotac would be so, so amazing :)

Hello LinusTechTips and Zotac

I love the idea of making desktops smaller. When i saw the first Zotach or ZBOX, my mind was completely blown. I would never have expected that anyone would get the great idea of crushing a desktop down to size. What brilliant motivation. Since my first computer, i always got jealous of friends, all having expensive laptops, portable was the new thing in the late 90's. But laptops never got me. They just didn't. Today my childhood dream of having a powerful machine with me on the road, could maybe get fulfilled. The only place my heart lies on this specific topic, is on getting a Zotach ZBOX

I love everything about it. Keep the innovation going, and dont stop developing on the Zbox. 

Sincerely and good luck to the other contestants from Mathias Munk Petersen ;) From Denmark

It looks like a great machine for an HTPC or one to replace my partners desktop which has just decided to go to poo.

Jim

^_^ ​I was thinking about buying one, for reasons. Primary due to the fact that i live in a shared apartment, still in college, and that i travel a lot on vacations and my current laptop its begging me to let her go after 5 years of use. So yea... i would love to have a small (real) system...

I would like to use this to be able to play games with my kids on the TV.

The best thing about the ZBOX is the Linus orange obviously.

However this thing is absolutely tiny, it'd be a perfect PC for carrying around to LAN parties!

Around the house the ZBOX has a footprint no bigger than a router and would work fantastic next to any TV as a HTPC. 

Especially with my computer space, I love to see how everything works and I love any type of computer hardware.  This would probably become my main pc but it would fit in my space well becuase it is small form factor. BTW I love anything to do with computers.

I'd want this Zotac because I don't have much space on my desk and because it'd look great!

So im stuck with an pentium G2020 and a GT 630 this tiny Pc with be a GOOD update to my setup and its a little monster.

I personaly being using it on my Tv for living room gaming ,like a console.

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

MAIN PC R5 5500 / 32GB RAM / 6900XT
SERVER : i7 2600 / 12GB RAM / 8TB

I like the size of the unit and it looks really portable. Would love to use it for my workplace.

The perfect travelling companion.

I am looking for a really tiny PC powerhouse which I can throw it in my backpack, take it to my friends, plug it in their TVs and enjoy my steam library.

Dan

Would love this for my bedroom TV for casual gaming with a gamepad and streaming Vids

I would like to have an small PC for my Televison,
And. Thats a verry good little f*cker. So

Please LMG

PIMP MY TV!

Sorry for my horrorble English writing skills, 

Black Fiction

This Mini-PC will make an amazing gaming HTPC, and it could work as a nice second driver.

The thing that makes the zotac magnus so cool is the size, and if i had one it would be perfect when you are going to a friends house and don't want to take your 20 kilo pc with you

To watch movies and to listen to music without being annoyed by the loud fan of my normal PC. Also, it's a chance for me to give the green team another shot :)

It would literally be the smallest but best  part of my computer setup.

Hey guys i poor i even don't have a pc that is new the only one that i have it's from 2003 and i hope that i would be the one i already contacted linus at his email but didn't care why no one want to help me  :(  i hope that someone will help me someday maybe. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

It's a great form factor for portability. Me being a avid gamer can take this to LAN's (yes we still have those here where I live) without the hassle or fuss of packing up my WHOLE PC config. Thank you to Zotac for sponsoring this and to LinusTechTips for always keeping me entertained. Have a good one.

I like its small footprint and good performance.

Aside from that, who rejects something free?