Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This tiny Zotac is very cute, and i want to win it!

Cause who dont want to win a beautifull small piece of rarity? :)

I always wanted to have a tiny little PC but at the same time I wanted it to be very powerful and this is my occasion to get one.

Good luck everyone

First of all, yes i made this account because of the giveaway. Deal. With. It.

I would love to get my hands on a Pc so small, that i can take it with me, even if i dont go out by car, it would make things so much easier.
Also just look at dat power. it almost completely outpowers (the only bottleneck beeing the cpu) my current setup(3 1/2 yrs old).

I have been in need for a new pc for a good while now, and i know that this is a barebones kit, but it would still come much cheaper than buying a desktop with comparable performance.

Thank you for reading my quite small comment.

May the RNG be in my favor :D

Hi Linus!

I need Zotac ZBOX because i need a personal computer, which must be better than the School-PC I'am using right now. Because this School-PC is asking me about the administrator password (I don't have it) whenever I want to install something. Therefore, I am totally unable to install something on the computer.

Well, the size is maybe the most interesting part of the PC here. I can move it around easily if I need it and screw it on the back of any monitor, even a TV.

The specs of the machine seem good and fast, so performance is going to be a clear pro of the machine.

So gaming, or video production can be done without the PC freezing up every time you use the programs.

It's even more powerful than my current setup! (A Toshiba Satellite NB-15 series laptop)

So yeah, I need a powerful machine so I can continue doing video production more efficiently.

That's everything I got to say about this machine.

"What's a webpage? Something ducks walk on?"

I would like it because I have 1 Personal Computer and that one computer happens to be a 2007 iMac...... I am currently unable to play 99% of my steam games and I don't have the money to fork out for a new gaming rig. I think the form factor is pretty sweet although you don't have 100% customizability, I am running a iMac that can't even install Windows for some reason, I'm used to being limited. 

This would be cool for my two little boys bedroom, far better than there full size, loud and old pc.

I love how the people at Zotac are redefining the small form factor market. I would love to use the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 as the core of an all solid-state portable gaming system. A task no traditional computer could achieve as elegantly as this innovative solution.

A small, compact PC like this would make a great Media hub whilst fulfilling all of my routing and NAS needs! It could transcode my collection on the fly, as well as providing the perfect platform to play my PC games on the big screen! All in all it would be a great device to tinker with, and I'd love to get my hands on it!

The Zotac ZBOX is perfect for my school use, and a future media box.. The form factor of these are awesome. 

Hope that I have the luck to win!

Dear Zotac and LinusTechTips,

I'm currently working in Singapore. Space is very limited here. So, traditional desktop is not recommended if you're sharing room with your two friends. If selected, I will put this under my bed and me and my roommates can play games and watch movies.

Thanks.

Dear Zotac and LinusTechTips,

I'm currently working in Singapore. Space is very limited here. So, traditional desktop is not recommended if you're sharing room with your two friends. If selected, I will put this under my bed and me and my roommates can play games and watch movies.

Thanks.

Well my gf doesnt have a computer other than a low powered netbook that can barelly handle terraria and league of legends... she enjoys playing light games and during her vacations she plays world of warcraft with me, so this would be a great pc for her, specially since she can just carry the smal zbox from her house to mine during weekends ;)

and i would also like to have one system like this that i could just take with me while travelling and still be able to play some of my games aswell

I would like a Zbox because, here in my college dorm, I do not have enough room for a desktop underneath my desk, and i can't put it on top because then I wouldn't have enough room for working. The Zbox would be a great way to allow me to actually play games (that my laptop can't play, which is all of them), on a device that would be small enough for me to have.

What this would be perfect for, is an entertainment system in the living room, where a desktop computer would look horrible :)

Technology is changing very fast. 10 years ago, minicomputers start appearing on the market. 5 years ago a few companies have tried, but still they were not sufficiently efficient. And from 3 years, we have quite a technological boom on such units. Zotac contrary to appearances, very nicely established themselves on the market. Their units ZBOXs equipped in really strong components, that server as HTPC, office computers as well as games machines.

ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is one of the most interesting models in their offer. Great look, small sizes, and very strong components, make this an extremely attractive unit for the games. Personally, I really like it and I'd love to see her in the future, proudly standing on his desk.

because i like powerful things in a small package ;) 

Oh, and my AD02 really needs to be replaced.

This would make for a great replacement of my aging xbox 360. I'm pretty much done with consoles, my x360 has been collecting dust over the past 2 years and the newer gen consoles never appealed to me. A steam box that lets me game from the couch would be awesome.

I just recently started getting into computer gaming. Mini pcs are interesting and given the specs of this one, I think it would be a great start. I've seen a lot of good reviews on the gtx 960 and this one has a desktop grade gpu. For someone that doesnt have a lot of space to build a gaming rig, I think this computer would be a nice fit. The portability of the system makes the value of it that much greater.

Zotac as being the creator of the Original Mini PC and their revolutionary innovation towards the next generation consumer products is the outcome of "ZBOX MAGNUS EN970". There are other small form Mini PC manufacturer too but what makes Zotac's ZBOZ stands out is the design, technology, innovationa and the unparallel R&D than others.

ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is powerful, portable, lovable and eye catching. In spite of being so small also the device is beast, from the 5th gen Intel processor to the latest power saving Maxwell Architecture of the NVIDIA GPU the device can easily outperforms the rivals. It's not just a gaming machine, it's a powerful home desktop and a reliable desktop alternatives to the office users. With it's dual gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac WiFi connectivity it can be good companion to anyone who needs to stay put with the world through internet as well for the lag free online gaming experience.

ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 consists a remarkable hardware components that a every hard-core gamers and a poweuser desires of. From digital studio to multi-monitor gaming, from portability to easily upgradablitiy this killer machine is the future of tomorrow's Mini PC's.

I'm interested in the Zotax Zbox because i currenty have a terrible 4 year old rig and i cant run most modern triple a titles over 15-20 fps  B)