Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have this as I leave my tower on while sleeping, which can be quite loud. The ZBOX Magnus would largely eliminate this problem by having a powerful system with less fans.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

my computer is pretty slow so id like something that's better ;)

As they say dynamite comes in small packages,

this would make an awesome media server and great for LAN parties pack up and go. 

Sure does pack a punch 

Wow, really nice giveaway! Thanks Linus and Zotac!

I would make this into a windows gaming pc for my TV. Small, powerful and quiet.

*fingers crossed*

I like this as i cant take my desktop to work i do nights in a learning disability hispital. And this machine is compact and portable. Oh and its very cool. To add its more powerful than my current desktop.

My reason is that I feel like small easily hidden computers make a work space look so much more professional. Also its an incredibly bad ass little box that can play witcher 3 on high, I mean what other reason could you need.

I want the Zotac because it would be the best way to go to a LAN without the freaking space ship I have in here :P I would make it a rly good gaming pc. Thanks for being awesome LinusTechTips and have a great day :)

Great things come in small form factors. 

The girlfriend will love this thing!!!!!

My entire computer just busted, so something tiny like this will make life a lot better  :P

Reason:

1. This would make for a good experimenting machine for me.

2. I could also use it as a gaming PC connected to my tv so my son could play when i'm using my computer.

3. Could use it to render some of my 3D modeling assignments without tying up my main computer.

I would LOVE the zotac over a BIG desktop pc because it is small powerful and i can put it on the back of a screen an take it to LANs with no hassle 

post-287694-0-85295500-1448034566.jpg

it would be great as a portable lan machine.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

The definitive thing that interests me in the ZBOX is the small form factor and its little power consumption.

The many options of state of the art I/O ports and internal storage are a very big plus for me.

Last but not least its relative portability is also another good point.

Thanks and Greets

I would like to change my laptop with the newest and and with good features. I want to say my big,old and slow laptop dude goodbye.

It's a nice,good looking, compact and powerful enough to do a lot with it.

That looks like a fun little bugger. Would love to poke around with it!

I like it because I can just park it near my monitor and get rid of my rather loud tower. And for Dota2 thats all I ask. So can i plz haz one? ^_^

This would be great because I can use it in my living room to replace my ps3. this definitely beats unhooking my giant desktop and lugging it to my basement every time I want to use my tv for watching movies or playing games.

Why do I want this PC? The awnser is simply that I'd finally be able to make my own "master race box", wich I'd really love to do, to sit under my tv so I can drop onto my couch and do some work, play some games even all without it having be to "peasant- box or station" or building a new pc.

-"A guy from the cold north"

I am interested in it as it has a good graphics card but in a small form factor case. I am also interested in it as it would be a good console replacement as I prefer gaming on a pc.

This is a sweet little PC!  I'd love to win one!  Also, PfSense is awesome, my friend showed it to me a few months ago, we even have a VPN tunnel from his PfSense to my house (on a Nortel Contivity box that I found in the garbage somewhere!)... sick.

I have a really sweet pc, but my friends is really starting to show his age. Between his kids and the wife he can't save up for dome much needed upgrades. Winning this would be epic, cause I can just gift it to him and solve his problrms.

Well, it's a cool and compact pc ...

... and I'd be really happy to have it.  :rolleyes: 

I would totally use this for portable lan party gaming. This looks super easy to throw into a backpack and take on the road with me. Can't do that with my full-size tower of a beast rig. Unless I'm angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :P

I want the Zotac ZBOX so that I can be able to play games in the tight space that is my room!