Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have the Z-Box because I would love to be able to get beyond playing games  on a 2011 macbook pro.  Also I would love to be able to put this in my living room like a console because pcs are way better but i dont have space for a desktop.

i think it could be very good for media streaming or playing random games attached to the tv

That would make a great piece of equipment to put under the TV :)

I am interested in the ZOTAC ZBOX NAGNEUS EN970 because of its form factor and the amount of performance it offer while being so small.

Traditional desktop that offer the same level of performance as the ZBOX often are bigger in size and consume more electricity.

If i am the lucky winner of the Zotac ZBOX, I'm going to use it as a HTPC that will replace my old PC that is using Intel Pentium E2220 with Intel GMA 3200 graphic. Brought the pre-built system from HP roughly 7 years back and i'm looking for an upgrade for a while now.

The ZBOX is perfect as a HTPC as it had the performance and storage a average consumer need.

The CPU under the hood is a low-voltage processor from Intel's Broadwell U platform.

Although it's not the most powerful CPU, it's still get the job done.

The GPU under the hood is a OEM variant of the GTX960.

It's came with 3GB of GDDR5 rather than the desktop variant with 2GB of GDDR5. This would make the ZBOX more future-Proof as more and more games need more than 2GB of GDDR5. A GTX960 would be considered more than enough for 1080P gaming for now.

The ZBOX have 2 2.5Inch HDD/SSD slots and 1 slot for M.2 SSD.

Populate both of the 2.5inch with 1TB of HDD and 250GB of M.2 SSD which will get 2.25TB of storage.

As for the OS, Microsoft Windows is the best choice as most programme which i need will work.

i always liked small form desktops, i can carry it anywhere like a laptop

I dont have alot of room in my place so a small PC would benefit me alot.

Never had a small pc, its portable and mobile, take it anywhere I go.

Oh and my current pc sucks diqk xD

Hi, I would love to win this, I have a few work buddies who aren't big gamers but they love the party games I bring to the events like Jackbox and KT&NE, stuff like that. I'd like this so I'd have something easy to port around and play games with.

Thanks.

Looks like a great alternative to a console, Would be great to take to game nights as well.

Love the small form factor, would be nice to not have to cart my desktop pc to my friends when i LAN.

What really Interests me about the ZBOX is that it is about the size of a hand but it packs enough power to 1080p 60fps game just like a desktop that would or could be the size of a computer keyboard or larger.

small size, big punch

Its amazing how small these are!!! Sign Me UP!

As they say, "Big surprises come in small packages", and that's basically what this is.

Enough horsepower to run my games, and small enough for me to carry places.

I just would appreciate it greatly so I could have a computer that is portable but not a laptop as I travel a fair bit but a laptop to me always ends up just sitting in one spot with heaps and heaps of wires connected. A desktop is out of my reach due to having to be able to take it with me out out of the country or such, (I take everything I own when I travel....).

I'm interested in the Zotac because of the portability. Who doesn't want a decent little machine that can go with them just about anywhere?! Great option for trips, simply hook it up to a tv and away you go

I would like to win this device to give away my PC to my family and still have something to work on. It's sooo small, yet powerful. 

Hello,

I am interested in the zbox due to its obviously small form factor and what they managed to pack into that thing. To me at least that's pretty impressive.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

I could sure use it for my living room to stream my games whenever i have company.

Need a computer that i can use for gaming and when me and my family want to watch a movie and just bring down it and plug it in and watch and chill with them. Kinda like you would want a streaming box

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

Phew I got here just in time for the giveaway.

This little bad boy would be perfect for my girlfriend who got into gaming recently. She wants a console, but in my opinion a PC is just much more versatile. The ZBox would be a great way to have the best of both sides. (together with a controller). It's small and appealing and you can have mods. (Absolutely necessary with skyrim and fallout. Her favorites)

The EN970 is waaaay easier to carry around, so this is a big plus if you go to a lot of lan parties. It's also very nice looking, so you can have it in your living room as if it were a console (which is definitely not since it performs much better than consoles). And more important, it's Zotac, so you won't have any troubles with it :D