Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This'd be a perfect HTPC/living room gaming rig for me, I might be able to convince my dad to move over from console by using this even.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I turned my previous (way too big) media pc into a freenas box, and now I am sadly without. Not only would this be perfect for the job, but it would also look a damn sight better! :)

Have been trying to get my friend into PC gaming, however money issues means that he can't build a PC on his own. With Christmas coming around, this would be an awesome present.

it's everything a HTPC should be, small footprint so it's not an eye sore, but powerful enough you don't have to rely on a backend to do all the heavy lifting.

I like it!!

Something like this would be an upgrade on whatever I have.

The small form factor would definitely allow me to carry this to LAN parties and the such over my laptop. 

I think it would be cool to have a computer that is that small. You could make your desk look like there isn't even a computer near it. And I think it would cool to have.

Can finally get rid of my Mac Mini and my PC. Space over my home desk again!!!

Replacing my exteme-economic-energy-efficient-PC-for-an-almost-cheap-person for another one.

I want the magnus so I could bring it anywhere with me. I could bring it to school and hit up some games, I could go to someone's house and do stuff, I could do anything that I can imagine

This would make a perfect media pc for my TV for easy placement due to the small size.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Thank you Zotac and LMG for the giveaway.  I would get this box as some sort of living room gaming PC.  Install something like XBMC for media and stuff.

You should join the Linux Party, we have a Bash.

i can make this to all in one pc or huge tablet maybe , just maybe

I am an informatics student in europe, and i need a portable pc for stuying, because i travell between country where my university is located, and my home country. I would like to test it for some gaming aswell.

The ,probably, best thing about this zbox, is thats it is even smaller than a ps3 and it performs almost like a mid range pc (solid answer..but truth)

my pc does not meat enny of my school needs and i need a school computer and carn sford on help me lilinus

I want the zbox to be my new router/firewall. Having two gigabit Ethernet interfaces makes it a pretty decent machine for that. It also could be a pretty decent LAN party machine (Wouldn't want to waste that GPU doing router duty all the time)

How the heck did they fit all that within such a small case?? Oh well.

Sincerely, I've always wanted to have a small pc, maybe for using it as tv console, maybe as a beefy htpc, but with such a powerful gpu it could easily be used for cs:go lan parties.

I've transported my +10kg, full-tower PC too many times, and all I can say is that it is a tough thing to do. This zotac mini pc is wayyyyyyyyyy better for that. So... yeahh, sometimes small is better. xD

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I'd use this as a great media PC attached to my lounge TV.

If I win, I promise to do a epic video shot of the product. 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I want to be able to stream games to the living room in silence.