Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

When you are in a small room for uni and your space is already taken up by everything, a small yet powerful computer is perfect for such a person. Also my pc is 7 years of age and has the Q6600 and a GT440 soooooo. Laptop can't play games for it's life. 3ds is my only console. Life of a uni student.

Small and powerful!

I could throw out my old big powerhungry server, it´s used as a HTPC, teamspeakserver, OwnCloud and camera home monitoring.

I'd like one because I've had one of those grey mid-tower things sit next to my desk for more than a decade now (with varying hardware of course) and I've been looking to get something that is both more fancy and less bulky to match my increasingly sleek peripherals.

I also move around quite a bit but barely use my computer on the road and since pretty much every place I go has at least some sort of spare display with a digital input I feel like I could almost retire my laptop if my desktop were more mobile.

It would also be quite enjoyable to just throw the thing into a backpack and hop over to a friend's place to play a game or two without having to either go through the whole LAN-party throw-half-of-my-appartement-into-the-trunk-and-hope-nothing-breaks move or having to buy a gaming console that can only do half as much and only half as well. So yeah, I quite fancy the magnus. :) *fingers crossed*

Looks like a solid platform for an HTPC or might make a nice box for the floating desk I plan to build (someday)... Anyways, I want it. :)

It would be nice to have something I can put on shelf next to my consoles, which would work really great as a gaming rig as well as entertainment center. I think it would be also quite handy to get with myself, while going to friends house to do some lan party gaming. The fact that its silent for most of its work, I also consider as a big plus.

Hi, Linus. This is not Hider141 speaking, this is his cat. And his cat is very sad because Hider141 either can't play games in his living room, or he has to carry that 2 ton PC case from his room to the living room whenever he's got guests and wants to play a coop game.

It would make my owner really, really happy if he would have something of a compromise, let's say a compact PC that can stay in the living room all the time, while his personal PC stays in his room.

Why I would like to have this barebones pc?

Because I don't have the money to buy a complete gaming(-capable) rig right now, and my last pc crashed a week ago :'(.

Also I would love to have a smaller pc, so I can take it to friends for a LAN-party more often and I could easily take it downstairs to use it as HTPC in the living room.

So why would I love to be the lucky winner of this pc?

Because it is awesome, and my savior on this moment.

Dutch people are weird, but don't look strange at them, we will get our revenge :-p

Because my current rig is a 7 years old HP laptop and I've always wanted a cute little PC.

It would be the smallest and at the same time the most powerfull PC in my home.

Thats a nice machine, would love to set it up in my livingroom :). I don't like consoles and cant afford a second gaming PC - this one is the solution!

This would be a perfect media PC, and probably can be used as a media server at the same time, among other things. The low power consumption is quite appealing.

I'd love to upgrade my Zotac box from just a Kodi machine to something that could run some games!

Would be great to win this because I would use it for Software Development and taking it home from the office to play some games with my family. :D

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop.

Lesser amount of power consumption. Power consumption adds up, especially when you live in places not powered by conventional means (coal, nuclear, etc.)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

portable for lan partys, and yes my friends and i we still doing that.

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.05Ghz| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus | Motherboard -  AORUS X470 GAMING 7 WIFI | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (2x8GB) @ 3533Mhz | Graphics Card - AORUS RTX 2070 XTREME @ 2085 Mhz | Power Supply - EVGA 500W 80+ | Storage - Samsung 970 Evo 256GB | WD Back 1TB SDD | WD Back 1TB HDD | Kingston A400 120GB SSD | Kingston A400 240GB SSD | Hitachi 320GB HDD | Case - Cooler Master MC500

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro x64 | Peripherals - Razer Blackwidow X TE | Razer Firefly | Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma | Razer Mamba TE | Mionix NAOS 7000 | Razer Megalodon 7.1 | XP-PEN G640

My little sister would love something like this for herself!

i wanna play a lot of magnus/dota 2 on the magnus  ^^

omg its so tiny and cute!! how did i miss this video?

also @nicklmg can you fix formatting for us night theme users?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Deadline is tomorrow eh? If I win this, I will be very surprised. This would be perfect for an on-the-go PC without it being a laptop. I can set up a lan party easier with this guy.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Would be perfect for a HTPC/TV gaming system - desktops take up sooo much room

i have been a follower for about 4 years now of the linus tech tips group on youtube and i have been dying to build a gaming pc and this would be a nice item to have to play my pc games on my laptop will not play any of my games and i am looking for something i can shove under my tv or carry with me and probably even use my electronics engeneering degree to make it portable... so i can replace my laptop... thanks for the years of teases and journey i hope to continue for years to come. keep it up!

Small lan rig my sister can take from school to home for her editing projects for the broadcasting/news class. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!