Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My computer took the dump last week, hopefully I can win this and use it to get back to gaming asap!:)

I know for my entertainment system, it would save space and electricity. BA looking setup

I like the small size and the compact build of this tiny computer

It wont take so much space, you can put it near the tv for gaming. I can use it for my projects for school because its performance is better than my laptop

Mirage

Yo, I want that compact little ZOTAC because it is small and I can pop its top up and get it out and put it in my Custom made CASE eaaahhhhaahh :D:);)  :D

I like the Zotac ZBOX because it has the hardware that a desktop could contain, but its packed into a small box that you could bring anywhere you want and can play most games today at high settings.

I think the cool part of the ZBox is that it is pretty portable and very capable of gaming. You could very well take it to a friend's house and play together. It's probably also better at gaming than my current computer, which is a discontinued ASUS laptop. Sweet giveaway, and thanks a bunch to you guys and Zotac!

Mostly because it's awesome

but also because I am a teenager with no money and a half-finished rig and REALLY want to start gaming

I'd love this because it looks like something I could 3D print a VESA bracket for to attach to the back of a TV.  Perfect for saving space in a dorm room, or taking to a LAN party with a bigger screen than a laptop.

I would love to win this. After I gathered all of the necessary parts (if I win) I would probably hook it up to the TV in my room and game from bed.

We currently have a rental house and the desk my brother has (built in to the wall) has no spots for cable routing, so its all hideously coming down the front. 

This would fit behind the monitor nicely and cut down on 80% of those cables.

I hope this isn't an Electrode because I need a new computer

I think these things are the coolest.  I would be really excited to see how it performs. 

What makes the ZBOX interesting is the cost and performance for a machine you can travel with. Instead of spending a ton of money on a gaming laptop, you can use the hotel TV and just bring the ZBOX plus your favorite keyboard and mouse.

if i get it, i'd like to give it to my younger brother, he like to play games on PC, but his current spec is Pentium E5200 and Geforce GT220 with 4GB RAM he got 30-50 FPS playing CS:GO

this would be a nice computer for him, and i want to give it to him on his birthday at 26 December 

my room is so small that i always neeed to make everything to save space, so this zotac magnus is suitable for my room rather than a big computer

Interested to have a dedicated rig for couch gaming on the TV and the occasional LAN party machine for hosting impromptu fighting games or platformers in community meetups in the video game community I run.

I would love to have this on top of my current DIY computer table project for my room. I hope to have this ZOTAC  as an early Christmas gift! Thank you linustechtips for all the videos you upload, it helps me a lot. I'm learning a lot!

I like it because of the power it has compared to its size

A powerfull gaming computer in a such a small case? You can take it with you easily and put it anywhere, it's awesome.

My old machine has to be replaced soon, the Magnus would be a perfect  replacement. Stronger, smaller, better :)

it fit to my office ! and its portable to carry it to my vacations ! B) B) B)

the reason im interested is becasue its so small and portable that i dont have to use my shitty laptop when im not home. 

thanks

I think, I like it because even though it´s so tiny it is far more powerfull then my current PC