Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I've been a slave of using "semi-gaming" laptops for the entire last decade, and they never could really deliver what they should have. I need something small, compact and powerful to start grinding away at all the good, graphics-intensive games I missed out on.

Muh compact htpc

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

I want one so I can use it as an HTPC which is really capable and play some games on it. I also would be reviewing it if I got my hands on one. I have a YouTube channel for product reviews so it would be great for that.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Nice thing that would make a nice media PC hooked up to a TV or something, good on space.

I'd love to make it a rig for my best friend who's a college student and can't really have a full sized rig :)

I would love you have this amazingly sexy Brest and I have very little space to put my computer and it is sooooo cool with it being so small. And I'm totally prepared to pay for every thing else

I'm fascinated by the small form factor of this and I think it would look great sitting next to my tv and tie everything together for a cool setup!

I built a small system with a g3258, and gtx 960 itx inside the awsome raijintek metis a while ago and was amazed at the power it had.

Of course it doesn't compare to my gaming desktop pc but i'ts tiny!!! (At least compared to what I'm used to)

And now you tell me there is a gtx 960 in this thing???

That's just awsome seeing more and more power in such tiny cases.

Looking to get in on the pc gaming scene, the Zotac would make for a smooth transition

My dream machine is too expensive for me to leave consoles atm.

Would be awesome to have something of similar power to my desktop system but with superior portability.

I have straps for my current rig, but I ride a motorcycle day in and day out, so if I go off to LANs I need friends to come collect my system. This would definitely sort that problem out, and if i go visit my mom... slap the system in the back pack and hey presto!

Size of this computer is really impressive considering its GPU

I want this beautifull miniPC for my as mi HTPC and multimedia. LOVE ZOTAC!

This device would be cool, because it looks so nice and I could free up some space in the living room.

I am interested in this product because it has a powerful system inside a small case and it is good for gaming. This is suitable for my tiny room :D.

Trying to get a rig for a friend, who's always complaining about having stutters and framedrops in CSGO (yes, he is playing on a laptop and said laptop is ancient). He wouldn't crank out the money so i can build something nice for him, but he still complains.
Also (just in case it's more awesome than it sounds like already) I'm looking for a better solution than the old laptop with the busted screen in the living room serving as network whore and htpc. Still looking for a solution to stream games from my pc, since the raspberry pi with limewire is not an option and that laptop seems to kick the bucket eventually. With the Magnus i could skip the streaming, which is nice. 

I'd love to have it to make my living room into a home theater and possibly more while at the same time not having any wires or even the pc visible. Totaly clean looking with alot of hidden possibilities.

Corsair 900D, GTX 780, Maximus V Formula, 3770K, 4 x Sandisc SSD's, WD Black 2T, FrozenQ red helix res, Laing d5 pump,XSPC Raystorm, 480 Black Ice sr-1, XSPC RX240, XSPC White Tubing, 2 x koolance qd3 fittings and a butt load of corsair fans lol

corsair k70 keyboard and m65 mouse

It's a killer machine to use in the living room with TV, and propably booting also with Steam OS.

Not forgetting that keeps everything discrete.

I like small things and this is about 10 times as powerful as my current PC, so plz?

I would love to use this as a replacement for my aging desktop, since i only use it for occational gaming.

I am looking for a nice and reasonably powerful Mac Mini alternative für my desktop. Magnus seems to be pretty darn food for this.

gaming PC on couch... maybe a multiplayer party?

Well it seem's really interesting .Could finally play some games here (i have this old PC with an intel core duo 6600, a radeon HD 5670  and with 2gb ram running linux).

Also could use it as a mini steam machine when i go to a friend's house and play games. :P

Hey I'm Paul and I'm so thankful that zotac is giving away one of their mini pc's.

I'm a student and use an ex-university dell computer made in 2009. No graphics card, runs the old 32bit operating system, it's terrible for gaming. I barely run team fortress 2 on the lowest settings possible.

The ZBOX as I have seen at real life, was a sleek looking, small and very quiet as compared to rattling desktop computer I have at home. When I saw it, the first thought was the cool orange and small form factor would really save a lot of space on my desk area.

With frequent presentations I have to give as part of my study and constantly changing work environment at the university, this product would actually work for me to carry it and use where I need to. Lecture theaters, community presentations, laboratories, anywhere with power.

No more hassle and worries thinking if the computer elsewhere will support my format and ruin presentation :)

With Zotac's mini pc, I can simply carry it like a laptop and connect to a projector and present with confidence. How great would that be?

You might ask, how is it better than a laptop? It can do the same and can be better.

I beg to differ and hope you would understand difference in my needs as a university student and a casual gamer. I need to have a single device to do the work without splitting it among a desktop, laptop and a mobile device like a phone or tablet to minimize confusion and loss of work.

For me, many devices mean confusion everywhere. I often find it difficult to keep everything organised as I often find files placed on a different device.

This mini PC from Zotac will surely boost effectiveness in my work and provide performance boost.

Till now, it was my reason for being interested in the ZBOX compared to a traditional desktop

Good luck everyone!! 

Cheers

@ZOTAC Twitter, Give them a follow :) 

P.S I just gotta love the design of that mini PC it's just great, just compare that with my old PC lol it's so overpowered

post-287657-0-73646300-1448024767_thumb.

I want it to use instead of a Steam Machine to play games in my lounge, and/or as a home media player for Plex