Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Sup! My name is Jacob, and I've been a fan of your videos for a while. I've participated in many of your giveaways, but this one really caught my attention.

Just about a week ago, I was elected to join a club called TSA (Technology Student Association), and I will be using big programs that are too much for my old pc. Also, something this small and more powerful than a laptop would be great!

:D Thanks!

I don't have a pc, and I don't really have room for a very large one anyways, so this would be perfect for me. (I also would really like to play some actual games, not the ones you find on random websites that hold your attention for a total of 2 minutes.)

This would be perfect to mount to the back of the TV and just do my browsing and gaming from there.

I would definitely love to win this computer so I can finally join the pc Master race and I also love the form factor of this awesome mini pc.

perfect living room system. play Steam games pretty damn good and you know 'Netflix and Chill' ;)
sooooo like a steam box but...Better :D

This would be a fantastic HTPC that has enough power to do everything from streaming 4K content, streaming Steam games from my main rig, or even playing them native with how much power this little guy has.

I want to find out if this little PC can convince me to switch back to non-Apple environment...

I would use it as a cool little computer for my workplace.

This would be the perfect pc to take to college!! I would use it as a multi-media entertainment/gaming system to entertain my roommates and I.

Thanks for your consideration!

This would be a nice win, my mom wont let me build my own gaming PC. All i really do is play dota and would be nice to play with a graphics card. 

HTPC sized pcs are amazing and I usually mount them right on the back of my TV.  You never even have to see it, even though this one looks awseome!

I would probably harvest the gpu out of it and put it in my gaming pc to replace the 750 ti.

compared to the traditional desktop, my favorite thing, just like consoles, is a powerful gaming machine that is small. but unlike a xbox one, this is portable asf and would be able to play all my pc games.  

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

What makes me interested in the  ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is the gtx 960 inside.  I am also interested in the computer because I don't have a computer and would really like a computer for music transcribing for my and and being able to upload our music on YouTube and other websites such as Sound Cloud and Spotify. 

I really want this rig in my dom room...

I do have a macbut it can't rely game, like Fract OSC

I love the idea of shoveling iT in my media center wit Houten size constraints.

I want this pc because of its small form factor would be easily transported between both of my parents houses! 

I'm interested in the zbox because it seems a good solution for people travelling a lot (like me), since my university is far from my home. That would be a compact solution for having a great desktop and being able to travel with it.

I want this pc because its small form factor would be easy to transport between my two parents houses! Kinda like a console, just better :)

Mangos are delicious, finally made an acc and i chose this name and i have no idea why, but I do know i want the giveaway lol

Very nice, well built, and a small package, something like this would be very useful.