Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have one of these as a little addition to my desktop.  As well as a rig for when a friend comes over. 

Have a nice day.

Hi Linus Tech Tips! I'm Astro5

I'd love to get this all-in-one because I dont have a PC =(.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

I've always been interested in a super SFF gaming PC that's more powerful than what can be built with current aftermarket hardware. Just something about the idea of a super tiny pc with gaming chops has always got my attention.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

IF I DON'T WIN, I WILL FLY A PLANE INTO YOUR TOWERS!!!

jk, please don't hurt me.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love how compact and portable it is. I can't build anything near as powerful in that form factor. Awesome platform for road warriors like myself who don't wanna lug around a mid size case!

I loooove LAN-Partys!!!

BUT... I hate to take my whole Tower-PC with me every time!!! I would mount this little Baby at the back of my Monitor and then i would be able to grab only my Monitor ( okay... and my Mouse and Keyboard) and i would be good to go!

When i use it at home it will be me Steam/Stream-Machine for gaming and Movies in my bedroom on TV :D

Btw. AWESOME Videos Linus!

Greetings from Germany

Paul

I really like the compact size of this device. It would make for convenient placement on my already crowded desk.

Thanks to Zotac for the giveaway!

Zotac zbox Magnus: I need an upgrade from my old rig with a gtx 960 I'll be able to play better games and at higher settings :)

Having a tiny gaming pc like this in the living room would be so awesome!

I think I speak for many when I say that I appreciate the size and design if this small powerful console.

I think the I5 processor teamed up with the gtx 960 would be a great combination for a work horse machine. This PC would make a great holiday gift for my wife!

As my mum and dad are divorced, I need a small, compact gaming pc for when I stay at my dad's and this would be the perfect machine, I haven't found any others that are as good as this it would be perfect!

I have moved from home to a university, and i dont have space enough for my pc. So the Zotac would be great, since it would use almost no space, and still allow me to have a fairly powerfull pc. :D

Thank you guys!

I want to make a router with it!  :D  :D

Just the small design lets me open up space and have a better looking setup

I like the Zotac ZBOX because of its footprint. Gaming has been a great experience with actual gaming equipment. Me and my brother enjoy playing games together, but unfortunately, he is unable to enjoy the experience I have when I game. I would put this PC to use as a gaming rig for my brother. I feel he should get the experience I have when I game.

Great for the family room for some relaxing gaming!

It has a pretty cool, slim design which I really like. Also the hardware that they managed to squize in that lil' box is trully amazing.

Big thanks to Linustechtips for doing these giveaways for us! Cheers!

I Would Really Like The Magnus Because I Can Have A Small Compact PC To Bring With Me But With More Performance Than A Laptop.

It Would Also Help Me Run My YouTube Account.

Hope I Win :D

GLHF Everyone

PS Nicky V If Your Reading This I Need You To Prank Linus Again. :)

The zotac pc would be an excellent gift for my sister. She recently had two kids and her house is being quickly overrun by their things and her husband's things. Something small and powerful like this will allow her to set up in the smallest of spaces.

Thanks for your consideration.

Alright! well lets start with saying thanks Zotac and Linus Media Group for hosting this giveaway! So if you are an avid gamer you will find yourself with a nice powerful (enough) gaming rig right. but unfortunately such as myself have no other pc's or laptops for other pesky house residents to use while I'm plugged in watching countless hours of Linus Tech Tips videos on youtube ;) this is what makes having a zotac rig such as this so enticing! not only will you keep annoying people from interrupting your time with Linus and the gang. Thanks to its small size and versatility you will be able to plug this into any other tv/monitor far far away from you.

I always love compact custom form factor PCs, awesome engineering Zotac!

It's small, compact, and would work wonders as an always-on box.