Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like it just because I lan quite a lot, and its hard to take a full tower around the place to lans all the time! So the Zotac zbox magnus would be a life saver!

This would be a rig for my girlfriend, and I love the size. Its amazing how they packed a desktop 960 in there...

I like how powerful it is for how small it is. I'd probably use it for Steam on the TV and a tiny local server

Hi!

I love the idea of having a gaming pc in such a small form factor, without having to shove all of the parts into a custom case or the like. It's basically like having a PS2 sized PS4! (jk). But I do appreciate that they were able to put in good components while keeping the computer small and cool (enough).

-ssebs

I'd make this my living room PC, except it outperforms my desktop. Would be great to win. Loving the giveaways.

I am interested in a ZBOX as a PC for my Grad Carrel at school. I am a first year engineering physics grad student at Appalachian State University and have a small desk for my use. A full desktop will take up too much space but somehting like this is just about perfect. In addition I have taken quite an interest in small form factor computing, buying several single board computers such as the Raspberry Pi 2 and ODROID C1, however as nice as these are they lack the oomf to really by fully functional desktops.

The small form factor is amazing. I'd love this to be my anywhere PC. In the shop, in the car, doesn't matter. 

i just need tiny mini powerfull pc for my nephew

Magnus will sure give me enough space in my tiny desk and replace my garbage laptop....

I want it because it's in Canada.  You have national healthcare.  I want national healthcare.  Does it come with it pre-installed?

LAN party machine. Best LAN party machine! Man, this would be sick!

Thanks for this offer.

I would really appreciate a ZBOX over a typical desktop because I really enjoy the small discreet pc. I actually do not currently own any pc of my own and would really not mind having a free ZBOX! I could see technology getting better over time and smaller pc's taking over desktops.

Thank you, Jacob Digby

I want this for my brother. He needs a laptop (he's still studying), yes i know this is not a laptop but he often goes to a schoolmate's house to finish projects and houses usually have a tv or a monitor this can easily connect to. And let's not pretend they dont play games while at a schoolmate's house. This would be great for LAN parties.

Hello im Joseph, I have always had a big PC Case currently i have a Antec 1200, but i have a small room and i have to move my case every time i open my closet. i would like the Zbox to mount behind my Tv and use as a Media/Gaming rig. my current pc was built in 2011 and its almost time for an upgrade. hopefully you consider me. :)

ps. had to make a new account since my last one got lost in the Hack a while back :(

I have a huge ass machine to move around. So, when I go to a LAN party we host with friends, which we do 3 times a month, we mostly play old games, like Battlefield 2, Enemy Territory Wolfenstein or even Counter-Strike. And having to move my machine is a PITA. So, this Zotac ZBOX would be BEAUTIFUL to own. I would just have to get a 19" monitor, mouse, keyboard a headphone and lastly, but not least, the ZBOX.

Also, it has a lot of headroom for bigger games. We also play against each other in Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat 9 and what not.

That's why, I need this wonderful machine.

Thank you Zotac and the whole LTT group for this amazing giveaway!

I love this pc because it is small and portable and packs a punch as well.

The best part of the magnus is definitely the size, id love a small gaming pc to fit under my living room tv

I'd use it as a replacement for the older pc I'm currently using for my art, it's the perfect size to fit on my desk and still have plenty of room to work on traditional media as well.

I need something small to carry around, especially when I'm traveling. A traditional desktop is way too bulky and heavy to be carrying around.

I would really like this product because I have been using a laptop for gaming for years, and it's time for an upgrade. I like the portability that this ZBOX gives me in order to make that transition from laptop to desktop easier for me.