Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd like it so i can get rid of my big toaster of a pc and let someone else use it. Im the only pc gamer in the family and i'd like something as powerful as the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970!

i think the ZBOX is an awesome idea because it's got the portability of a laptop but you can bring your favorite mouse and keyboard with it. I'd love to have one!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

I have put pcs into old gaming consoles, this allows me to move my pc to a friends house, and their family members wont bother messing with an original xbox would they? Though not much beats the 360 with a pc stuffed inside :D

third time a charm ... i hope.... the site keeps crashing........... but i am very grateful for Luke, Linus and the LTT family... quality work and straight up opines and advice.... saving for my zotac GPU this xmas... hopefully they stay on the shelf long enough for me to get one.......... lol...  Thank you linus tech tips for showing us quality brands like zotac!

Who wouldn't be interested on a pc that's 50x smaller but stronger than your current pc.

This Zotac is pretty cool.

My this would be my pc i bring to my friends to game :D

I would uses the Zbox mainly as a back up PC for when things go wrong

Definitely a fan of the awesome compact shape! Hope I win!

It's compact, which I find is great for plug in and play machine, with the benefit of being a PC for various other tasks. 

because of its tiny form factor, I can plug it on my tv.. and also it looks cute ;)

I like the idea of it because having a small computer would allow you to save space and I think the internal components are amazing.

Im interested in this being so small. w/ it having quite a bit of space for gpus and hdd(s) & ssd(s) it is also very pretty. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

im also really interested in compact builds in general. the compact build you guys did a while back that was the size of a shoebox was acctually what brought me to this channel ☻☻glad it happend

I can just imagine how much more space I would have on my desk if I had this instead of my clunky old desktop...

Okay, I'm going to be honest here. I only want it to upgrade my PC.

AMD A10-6800k, for a cpu and gpu. 

It'd be nice for a better pc, and its portable!

gl everyone

I would like to get this sexy Zbox so that my girlfriend can have something better to play on she wants something cool to play on and i would love to be able to suprise her with something like this because if its too big a tower her dog will ruin it just like the last tower she had.

I'm always interested in small form factor (console size) PC for a long time like Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS

I don't have much space at my room for full tower PC anyway

and using laptop as daily driver and gaming

but if this kind of machine sit on top of my desk and can replace my laptop as daily driver and gaming machine, it would be great.

so I'm in guys

This would be really cool to have. I've never had a mini pc before so I would love to give this a shot and see what torture it can handle. :D

I want it bc i am will give it to a friend if i win it and he doesnt have much space

HOo Hoo Looking at this little pretty bad boy(ZBOX MAGNUS EN970), he could be a better companion for me in my work eliminating the need for old school Frankenstein model setup in my bench!!!!!

post-285707-0-44966300-1447730815.jpg

I'm interested in building a pc to mount in the back of a monitor but powerful enough for everyday usage and why not some gaming.

This would be great to keep at my small music rehearsal space for easy recording and would barely take up any space!

If I won this I'd probably use it for an HTPC or steam streaming in the living room. The size is pretty awesome for something that will be out in the open. Plus my birthday is the 22nd so winning would be a pretty great birthday present.