Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I never win anything, but I imagine anyone having the power of a Zbox feels like a winner.  I'd like to have that feeling :D

I Find that SFF's & mini PCs are fascinating due to there small footprint or VESA mounting which helps a lot for people who don't have much room under there desk or even on top of the desk.

Well since it is tiny, it is easier for me to play with my friends where ever I go. I have a all in one slow computer and this would be a MAJOR upgrade. I can't even play some of the best new titles. Overall, the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS would be my all time favorite tiny PC.

It would make a great media / big screen gaming PC for my living room!

I like how i could put this in my living room behind my tv and what my stuff on the internet.

I feel like a machine this compact would make an excellent streaming/media box or pull duty as a skype machine during podcasts.

I would love to win this, it's small, great for my tiny ikea desk, and perfect for LAN parties since I can put it in by backpack like I would a laptop. 

i like to go to my friends house and such and would make a great travel computer and when ever they come over an easy setup for them to use too.

I would use something like this hooked to a TV for video playback

Mid tower is great but it has some drawbacks and one of them is deskspace, so that is why I want the Zotac Box, because it's tiny....

I would be nice to say i got a tiny pc that i can take any where easily and it not having memmory or an os is not a problem i could install that hardware if i win

This would be awesome to have and great for LAN parties. Thanks for the giveaway!

What makes me interested about the MAGNUS is how compact and portable it is and how much of a PUNCH it brings to the game. First off I would like to ask ZOTAC how hot the system got when (or if) they stress tested the MAGNUS(Celsius would be much appreciated but I can live with fahrenheit). Second, HOW, how is there a 970 in the ZBOX MAGNUS? That's amazing, the power coming out of a desktop grade GPU with a laptop grade CPU must send the Fps to FLIPPING Mars on games like Minecraft, Gmod, etc. And I bet streaming Games and watching livestreams will not be a problem with the Ethernet port it has.
Third and final, taking the ZBOX to school will not only get you with the cool kids, but will also be helpful in studies, so long as you at least one 128 GB usb thumb drive that looks like a .50 cal bullet as your boot drive.
In conclusion, the ZBOX MAGNUS from Zotac Puts and ole laptop down while pretty much meeting my standards without going over ANY price I would pay for a gaming laptop.
Regards,

Josh ^_^

This would be an awesome little pc to play fallout 4 on the TV with,just throw in 8gb of ram and a SSD and this is basically a console killer

I was planning on getting an ApplyTv for sometime now. It has so much limitations as to what I would love it to do... This giveaway of the Zotac Zbox Magnus EN970 would be the ideal machine of choice. Not only would I be able to watch my favorite youtuber but have a machine that delivers outstanding performance for it's size and would be a great upgrade from my Acer Aspire 5755, Core i3, 4gb ram... :(  :( I know... working on it is a pain at times. Had it for 4+ years now. It has served me well.

Since I've seen it I've really wanted one but the price is too high. I would love to have one for going to friend's houses or taking in the living room. I love small pcs. 
Why I'm interested is it delivers decent desktop performance in a Wii U sized box that you can throw in a back pack. 

Every body around me has these heavy duty gaming laptops and it'd be nice to show them that desktop solutions can be portable too :P

I can buy the Ram and install the OS! Noooo problema amigo! ;)

If I was able to win this? I would use it as On-site Media Ingestion for short films I produce. It's small and light, so making it looks really easy to move around. Thanks!

Primary: Xeon E3-1231v3, 32GB HyperX, GTX 960

Mobile: Lenovo Thinkpad X61 running Apricity Linux

I want your small portable PC giveaway to be in my dream living room setup instead of a tower. Give me this thanks for being me!

Hey LTC!

I'd be super interested in using the Zotac as a more portable version of my University Project Team's software computer! I am on a university team working on UAVs and one of our main challenges is detecting and identifying regions of interest automatically while out in the field. Currently we use a MASSIVE full size cooler master computer with a 780Ti in it, but the GTX 960 would work similarly and (inside the zotac) would allow us to actually carry the computer to and from the field without breaking our backs!

Thanks for reading!