Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would really like this piece of hardware. I am using an oldish computer right now that is heavy and big. The past 2 cards i have used were zotac cards until i needed a newer card this year

I would love the Zotac ZBOX because I am in love with small computers. The Zotac looks really cool with the smooth design. It would fit perfectly in my desk area considering the room I have is very small and most gaming rigs use a mid tower case. Plus overall, it looks like a small beast.

I would love a z-box as it could be my media system and basic gaming system for my TV

The Zotac would make for an amazing HTPC and allow me to play games on my tv without having to move my pc from it's current location all the way over to the living room everytime I wished to play games on a larger screen, the Zotac would also be great for taking over to friends houses or lan events without lugging around a full desktop.

Hello Linus i just signed up to ur website but i have been subscribed to your youtube for a while check my email...i wanna win this because its so compact and it will save me lots of space thx bye 

I would love to win! With its small form factor, the ZBOX would finally allow me to watch movies and play games with my friends and family in the living room, something that's completely impractical to do using a standard desktop PC.

I appreciate this giveaway. Somebody is going to be extremely happy on the 23rd, I'm just hoping it's me :)

This ZBOX will be perfect for my son, he's 13, and needs a SMALL desktop for school work, and some occasional gaming... Thanks guys...

id love a new little powerful desktop for my main rig instead of my old laptop into a 1080p monitor so i can run things properly at 1080p in games and such

I would love to win! With its small form factor, the ZBOX would finally allow me to watch movies and play games with my friends and family in the living room, something that's completely impractical to do using a standard desktop PC.

I appreciate this giveaway. Somebody is going to be extremely happy on the 23rd, I'm just hoping it's me :)

I would love to give this to my sister-in-law and her family. Its tiny enough to be a pretty awesome htpc, while also being used for gaming as well as an office device.

I have been looking to build a small PC fo rmy wife for our living room.  This would be a perfect start to this.  The only thing that has been holding me back is how much PC hardware is in the the Philippines.  Its insane!

I would love to be able to get my Gaming Rig back from her.  Haha.

I like the smaller form factor and the orange light. Makes it look sweet!

I would like it because it would be a good holiday present for my brother, who needs a better PC! :)

the diminutive nature of the size of this pc is contrasted nicely by the enormity of its name

My college used computers that looked like this, they were all potatoes. I want to see how well these things can actually run

I would love this. The only computer I have is an old Thinkpad laptop.

i don't usually try raffles...(coz i know i suck at it)...but here goes..

I NEED IT!....that's it. i need a computer. T_T

well i have a Desktop PC but i need to definitely try this. such a small machine that could pack a punch with the right contents in it. just connect it in a TV and then BOOM! there goes a wild baby!

I honestly would want this for a the following reasons:

1. Its tiny, I would love to put a computer on my desk at home, and finally be un-stuck from my family computer.
  2. I want to have decent graphics performance.
  3. Want to have a CPU that isn't crap ( I currently have a Phenom II X4 820 lol)
  4. I'm a nerd and love new tech.

Thanks ZOTAC!!!

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

I want this so I can play the vidjas from the comfort of my couch!

I would love to get this PC since it would be a SIGNIFICANT improvement to my intel hd 4000 laptop. I also like the fact that they managed to fit a desktop gpu in such a small form factor.

Probably as the majority around here, a nice small form factor pc is the best way to turn a TV into a truly smart TV.

:) :)

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

Would really love one. My parents are getting divorced as of this week and I cant bring my PC back and forth,. If you need proof so you think im not bullshitting you here is my mom https://www.facebook.com/melissa.bishop.779?fref=ts and here is my dad https://www.facebook.com/chad.bishop.79?fref=ts Here is me https://www.facebook.com/jordan.bishop.9421?fref=ts

I love your videos, and im starting a tech review and gaming channels, and i need a computer that's powerful enough to play games and edit videos, and would be a great start to my channel :)