Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I have never hand a desktop computer and as much as I would like to learn and build my own, there is other learning to be done before I have the chance. From the review you guys did it looks like a great place to start my day of computer tinkering. besides who wouldn't like a "mobile" desktop, many games and much work could be done or more likely played.

Thanks Linustechtips and Zotac for the opportunity to win.

P.S. Thanks for making all the cool videos.

Oh man I need this in my life right now! One of the best looking mini-pc's yet! 

I want a computer that I can game on that is also very portable for LAN events. Also it specs are better than my main desktop specs...

Well my PC is pretty big and can get pretty noisy so having a small form factor PC would pretty much solve that problem :)

I would be interested in owning this for the simple fact I have a limited space desk, and the fact I'm using an HP Pavilion from 2012 with a Radeon HD 6850. This would be the perfect upgrade for me, and a great space saver as well. 

b9Z0OwBzXP56BYtW714O

PanRaQkFYG7EARwJcZH5
vOrie4Qs7v78HcCoxSZs
SBgQemtLcc1nGLv8sR9q
XtQICj38XjE69M6hZvPp
ShFV1ngOifrbF2DmwH2C
uXsmqkUNkzk3DS7uTAfp
dBQrBDqK0zGxBEzcLNmc
fOuY92QcCaKssn1beBuY
LqQ7DWKiae7sroIP4cpI
odzFaLGFL2aUK5Cvpju1
S8j8Fq77Face7V0F6AC2
d4CtmHwUSn9XTv3rivyE
pNN3xHFMAiUH1ieJ7sRf
rxiSCFZHIrDRxQABl1jf
lsk14eyY6J81DYG3fAQY
DT8vOPjkTyj9GxvuVGaO
hBQL8CsA3zvm15kvkszA
ShcWXaon8viGaFPegkTV
2dDTQrkOh4nB1iticEYV

Because Why Not?

I have a stock hp computer with amd essentials. I played skyrim at 8 fps. Take pity. Choose this random person. Plus I could fit it under my tv and share with my friends.

I have a stock hp computer with amd essentials. I played skyrim at 8 fps. Take pity. Choose this random person. Plus I could fit it under my tv and share with my friends.

Oh yea another give away!!!!

I'd totally want a zbox for it's size/portability. It reminds me of those little usb pc type things but this is obviously much better since you can actually play just about anything with the settings cranked up. Obviously its not that small but it seems just as portable to me considering i dont go anywhere without my backpack. 

This is a cool compact gaming gremlin of a PC, would make for a nice present for a friend who's looking for a gaming rig but cannot afford one yet.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all!

Screebees!

My boyfriend and I have our anniversary coming up very soon and this would make his entire year if I won this for him. He watches every episode of Linus Tech Tips as soon as it comes out.

I want it to attempt my first mod, i think the small form factor will make an awesome challenge and a great base

I would most definitely appreciate it because I need a more powerful computer in a way more compact size for school and the fantabulous ZOTAC ZBOX is like perfectly sized for the need

I'd probably use it to replace my media center computer. I'm using a full tower and it takes up a TON of space in my living room, would be nice to just put a small computer like this on the shelf with my projector.

I think it might be time for me to move on from my 10 year old single core slimline desktop. I do want to keep it small though, and the form factor of this baby fits the bill beautifully.

P.S. I have a slightly used intel celeron m 400 for sale. Comes with oem thermal paste still on board and a single mostly empty pack of thermal compound. Offers welcome.

Here goes

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

It seems like it could make an interesting living room device.

It's a small gaming PC. Would be perfect for my girlfriend to use and I travel a lot to my grandparents and taking some gaming with me there easily is really nice.

I like the zbox because it has so much power for such a small form factor. i also like how it is small enough to hide into different places.

I'm interested in the Zotac Magnus, for use as a home theater PC. It would fit in my living room perfectly, and has more than enough power for HD video playback, and gaming. 

I am interested in the ZBOX because I don't have very much desk room and this would fit nicely because of its compact size.

IT's so cool I want one. I could use it to couch game with friends on the living room and/or use it for personal use. If I won it, I could finally ditch out my Pentium Core E5400. 

PS. The PC is so compact and dense I can't believe it's not a black hole yet. xD

Damn that is one nice small computer but would be an great LAN party computer or maybe the living room. Cant deiced?!!?!?!

I want it for minecraft so i don't feel like a tool playing it on my $2000 water cooled pc!