Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I don't have much room here so a laptop with my tv as a monitor has always been kind of the best choice, but I got Fallout 4 on lunch and love the game. Sadly my 4 year old gaming laptop is really struggling to run it on the lower end settings. So this would be a good replacement and should last for at least the 4 years i got out of this laptop.

The zbox is really cool because I can keep it on my desk without it being a hassle or eyesore.

It is sure better than my desktop Pc, expecially because i don't have one...
But i would like it, to use as a console and give a try to Steam O.S., maybe it is not worse than Win 10 as they say...

Tahnks for that giveway, both LinusTechTips and Zotac...

Francesco

recently moved to an apartment and looking forward to the space savings of a small system

This would be a great new computer for me to have because I love gaming and have lots of steam games in my library but, I cant play most of them with anything close to 30 fps because of my old laptop. I'm running an i5 4200h with 6 GB of ram and a gtx640m. I also have a very small room so it would be hard to fit a tower computer. Hoping to win!

This would be a great new computer for me to have because I love gaming and have lots of steam games in my library but, I cant play most of them with anything close to 30 fps because of my old laptop. I'm running an i5 4200h with 6 GB of ram and a gtx640m. I also have a very small room so it would be hard to fit a tower computer. Hoping to win!

I would love to have this system to finally make Solidworks and Auto-CAD files a LOT easier. Also due to it's size i can bring it to my dormitory :D Btw  I'm studying Mechanical Engineering :D

I have a crappy PC, but all that matters is it is working yey

My interest in the Magnus comes from a few things. Firstly the compact nature of it makes it perfectly for those who need a computer that can get the job done, but still have room in places like dorms or apartments. Secondly is the fact of the system's performance for what it is was above my expectations and is a nice system for the market it is intended for. Thirdly, the fact that it's prebuilt in terms of putting an entire system together, but it has the flexibility in the ram and hard drive that appeals to computer guys like me. For those reasons the Magnus has caught my interest and I hope to own one :)

I want the Zbox is the perfect pc that shows The Power of Small: Why Little Things Make All the Difference.

Love the idea of mini pc.

what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. 

Space saving and portability. Looks like a perfect setup for behind the living room tv or maybe kitchen. It's also perfect to just unplug and bring it over to a friend's house for some lan gaming.

This will be super sweet to have I've always wanted to get in to pc gaming and this will help with my IT course (im 16)

i got a shitty laptop that could barely game, i dont have enough space for a PC but i do have a flat panel.. maybe this thing can work out for me. a friend of mine already owns a "ZBOX MAGNUS EN970" so he could help me setup and i could start gaming :D

The size is what makes it nice. You can basically put that thing where ever you want.

I love these mini pc things and this zotac looks great.

This seems great, It can fit in that little space where your suppose to put your keyboard

I would like this computer to use as a lan computer and an extra computer for when my friends come over to hang out. I am currently brining a laptop that isn't really mine to friends house and having this would be great. Would love this and hope I win

I want it because my parents are divorced and it will allow me to have a pc that i can easily transport between their houses.

I need a new HTPC, something to run plex and Steam in home streaming. This looks like it would fit the bill perfectly, might even end up buying one if I don't win.

This would even be great to set by the TV for other media purposes beyond gaming...Small and compact, and more than enough power to watch/stream movies and TV shows.

I would love this so i can take it to school and not have to deal with my schools stupid computer restrictions

I like this thing because my Desktop is really large. I am an on the go person so my tower really isn't travel friendly. I would probably use this for a LAN PC. It would fit in my backpack easily too.

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

Well my PC is pretty big and can get pretty noisy so having a small form factor PC would pretty much solve that problem :)