Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

If I won this I'd probably use it for an HTPC or steam streaming in the living room. The size is pretty awesome for something that will be out in the open. Plus my birthday is the 22nd so winning would be a pretty great birthday present.

Zotac mini pc is awesome, I own one as my video and movie streaming pc and it works really well. Good luck everyone and me!

I'm interested because the ZBox's small size makes it a very versatile machine that can fit anywhere its needed.

I like this giveaway because my PC recently died and I have been using my brothers laptop to get by. As far as the extra's needed to get this system running I have everything I need already. Crossing my fingers and hoping for some good luck :)

I would love to have this because I am still using and AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor with 3 gigs of ram and a gt 730 (I know my pc is a POS), and I really want to see how even this tiny thing could compare and outperform my desktop setup. Or maybe it wont, who knows? But it most likely will. Haha

I'd love to win! I've always been interested in small form factor PC's. It's simply so much easier to play games with my family in a family room than in my room on a 23" screen. The portability would be a nice addition as well. I appreciate this giveaway. :)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

my big old desktop just died not too long ago...and i'm finding something small to put on my desk, just like the zotec zbox!!

Why I Am Interested in the Zotac Compared to a Traditional Computer

First off I'd like to thank Zotac for sponsoring this opportunity to win one of these amazing devices.

There is multiple reasons that I am interested in the ZBOX compared to a traditional computer.

1. Portability! The ZBOX looks like the perfect machine to take with me to LAN parties. Or if I'm lucky enough I can find a power supply and a monitor to bum in class and replace my laptop.  ;) This would also help me be able to keep my computer in my room for streaming, then I can take the box downstairs into the gaming room with my roommates at college and play games with them together. This opportunity would be so special to me, to be able to reconnect with my roommates more than over voice and paying bills.

2. Compact GPU! What really amazes me about this machine is that it has a compact GTX 960 in it, that's amazing! In that little thing? Technology is really moving forward and Zotac is helping the world realise this with their innovations! 

3. The Best Mix Between a Laptop and a Desktop Computer! Here's my problem with laptops, that you have to spend a decent amount of money to get one that will perform how you want, but they still are not as reliable as a desktop! But having the portability of one is such a luxury that I had to get one. Desktops don't have that portability, but you can beast out a desktop and save yourself so much money. The ZBOX is a powerhouse for it's size and portability. Sure it doesn't come with a monitor, which would be inconvenient for settings that don't provide one for you, but it's definitely the best choice if you're going over to your buddies house to chill out and play some CS:GO. 

I have named off three of the many reasons why I am so interested in this machine and I can not wait to get my hands on one. It just makes life easier! 

Props to Zotac for sponsoring this giveaway, you guys rock!

-Krodl

I've been eyeing one of those for a while to build a nice powerful HTPC. This would be perfect :)

I'm really interested on the performance of this thing on this form factor. Heck, this thing has got more power than my current tower. :D

Really cool product! This will probably by far the best lan rig because of its size and portability!

I would love to have this mainly for bringing it on the go and just the fact that there's all that hardware packed into that would just be awesome.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this one! Looks like a great kit to base my next PC on!

I always liked small computers and finally they begin to appear already assembled. I look forward to being able to buy one.

I'm a moderate user of the Adobe CC suite and Sony Be had Pro 13. My laptop is just NOT going to cut it. And this thing looks badass, what's not to like? Other than the fact that it doesn't come with DDR4 RAM pre-installed. Just saying...

But yeah, I want it.

Is sad because a lot of people is just here because is free, and they don't care about the real use of the Zotac..

Oh I just won a giveaway, I will sell it and make profit for free....

I would use the Zbox EN970 to replace my 3 year old budget PC it would be a major improvement and I would greatly enjoy it would also use it to do college assignments.

I'm interested because I currently am in need of a portable "console sized" rig, and this would be better than anything I could build.

I'm also interested in it because it would be my first build that's smaller than my friends laptop : P

Best of luck to all who entered!

Because why not? Besides, it would make a solix linux experimentation box, as opposed to my ten year old laptop. :P

This channel has introduced me to a new hobby that has really peaked my interest that I have not had in years. I have basically had the youtube channel constantly playing about pc builds and reviews for the past 2 weeks. Being in the Army out of Fort Bragg North Carolina and going through a pretty rough divorce I don't have alot of disposable income to spend on my new interest and winning this give away would really help me get my foot in the door to start my own pc builds because i don't really have a good system. I'm running everything either off an old lenovo pc from 2006, an hp laptop i had during my deployment in 2012, and my iphone. This could be a pretty cool way to not only help me start a new hobby but also just help me in general.

Best regards,

Dnorth90

Quite amazing to build a game pc in a small box! Real want one.

I'd use it at school and take it with me everywhere to play games with friends or do homework with teammates... It would be totally awesome to own one of these!!! :D