Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's small, compact, and looks great. I've been in need of a new PC for a while now, hopefully this guy is the one.

Hello I would use the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 as my workstation video editing computer between my home and school.

what makes the zbox more appealing over a traditional desktop you say?

imho the size of the zbox is the single most attractive feature of the product, it is so small (that's what she said joke here), and yet so powerful (another that's what she said joke here). with a incredibly convenient form factor it allows the user to take this product with them anywhere and because it packs one hell of a punch you can do more than browse the web and play flappy bird for entertainment. you can stash it behind a tv, monitor or even a desk. the zbox is an incredible product in one hell of a small package (t.w.s.s. joke here) 

also it's quite genius  to host the giveaway on the ltt forum to drive some more traffic in, a+

I would give this mini PC to one of my best friends. He has a crap dell computer from 2003 that he tries to game on and ends up crashing an hour into gaming. It would be the perfect setup for his setup (or lack thereof). 

This would be great as a entertainment system or a diy steam box with a copy of steamos. So many things I could use it for.

It's pretty freaking neat how much performance they did pack into such a small unit. Cool htpc.   :)

It's really quite interesting in that performance for the size is pretty hard to beat, certainly impossible in a build it yourself situation. Incredibly (or sadly) it's actually way better than my current tower, a 6 year old build or so still running a 5770. I'd absolutely use this thing as my main rig until I can build a new mid-tower beast and then let my GF use this Magnus/use it for travel. 

Thanks to LTT and Magnus for the giveaway! 

I'd love this as a streaming machine for my mom's house

I would mount It to the back of a monitor and have a lightweight easy to transport kick ass lan pc

I alwayse wanted to see what it was like to game properly on a TV

Wives always complain about size, so win this & show her otherwise..   ;)

Seriously, I'd like to try in-home streaming. I've got a quality gaming rig but nothing for the living room. (And my blu-ray died recently so I need something to replace it with...)

I looked at the specs of this machine, and it is actually more powerful that the pc I own right now. I think that it is cool to have such a tiny pc be more powerful than my massive tower that is probably ten times bigger. So this would be an upgrade of performance and also an upgrade in space saving.

i would make it into a gaming pc for my brother so me and him can play games since my old hp dc7800 small form factor pc with an intel core 2 duo at 2.33GHZ 4gbs of ddr2 ram 1tb HDD and an amd 6450 hd silent isnt cut out to play most games on windows 10 now 

I have been trying to get into PC gaming for a while but I dont have room for a full sized desktop in my house nor can I afford a gaming laptop. This would be a great option and would bring me into the PC world!

I'd put this bad boy under my TV alongside my PS4, since I don't have Fallout 4 on my PS4. And as we all know, you need Fallout in every room of the house.

I really want to see how the ZBOX MAGNUS stacks up against the new iPad Pro ;)

Zotac ZBOX is so good compared to any other small form factor pc not only is it smaller but it is more beautiful that a regular desktop when people cat even tell where your pc is.

Pretty cool computer, I gotta admit. I want one!

I used to be quite active here.

Hi guys I am an international student here in NY,US. A compact system like this would be so cool to have especially for a person who has to do a lot of travelling ( back to my home country in Vietnam ). I can pack a super powerful PC in my backpack and go. It really amazes me how you can fit such a robust machine in such a compact case. Thanks LTT and Zotac for the givaway . 

This would help save space in my dorm room by replacing my tower gaming pc.

I would love to use this to play some easy to go lan parties with friends. Instead of hauling a large computer around I could just pick this up and go!

If I won this I would use it as a media center PC! Something small and easy to hide would be perfect for my living room!

This computer will be a great replacement for my Core 2 Quad and its terrible graphics.  :D It would also make a good portable power pc to carry around.

I want the ZBOX for the portability to and from college and to save as much space as possible in my small dorm room!