Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It looks great! It's got better specs than my laptop hahah. 

Not only is this thing smaller than what I game on, it's more powerful. That's something I really like.

Compact powerful machine, would be great to upgrade my old tower with this compact one

I am interested because is very tiny machine and i will work great as a media PC.

Good luck everyone...

Cheers

A media PC for the lounge room with a bit of gaming capacity would be AWESOME right now! I just got a projector, and really need something better than this old janky laptop I've been using.

Thanks, Zotac!! :)

Because I'm to cheap to get an XBOX, so... ZBOX to the resque!

its small, and I can hide it, and im tired and this is all I can think of. 

Good day sir.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Just what I wanted, no console, not a stupid steam machine, but a nice compact powerfull PC. 

I would like it cause with it I can travel with my pc in my pocket with no problem and connect it into any desktop I want very fast, having all my stuff there! :D

A mini PC that doesn't thermo throttle, sounds great.

I want to make it my media center / ownCloud machine.

Keep up the good work.

I've always had a thing for small bad-assary(?) computers. I'm always trying to build small computers. My last computer was an Intel Build, and i7 and a gtx970 into a Micro -ATX Desktop. The most beautiful Bitfenix Prodigy. I've always liked the idea of how small could a computer get and this Zotac Zbox is just that and that's why im interested in winning this. 

Best of luck to everyone :)

I just moved countries to go to college and had to leave my rig behind, so it would be great to have something like this to get me back on the #PCMasterRace while I save up for a new full sized desktop :P

I travel to and from University a lot to visit friends and family all over the country so it would be cool to have something so portable to allow me to game while i'm away from my desktop.

I'd really like this because my grandfather enjoys playing games even tho he's 74 now. He doesn't like computers taking up space so he uses a laptop but has a monitor, mouse, external storages and keyboard plugged into it.. If he had something like this he wouldn't need to deal with all that nonsense.. Infact he'd probably strap it to the back of his monitor with velcro or something. lol

for a space-restricted apartment this would be perfecct! :D

As a sad console gamer I would love this as a first step into the glorious world of the PC master race!

Oh man, I'd love that small form factor machine. Every cubic inch is just pure power with that thing, sure it's no quad-SLI titans but it's awesome

just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop.

who's not interested in that?  ;)

I just need something to play games on since I had to sell my ps3 for money