Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My desk space is extremely limited and I don't have a PC at this moment so any small form factor device is definitely welcomed.

Kaboom!

Another Graphics Card just exploded.

'Cause I wanna dual-lock velcro it to the back of my monitor and have an all-in-one which isn't awful!

i want a entry level pc for gaming and studies as my pc crashing continously, I like zotac zbox due to its size and form and as i have a generations OLD desktop having a singe core processor, therefore it can be useful for me

The EN970 can sit on a desk easily rather than a traditional case due to its smal size.

It looks great, it performs well and I could never build such a small yet powerful PC. 

I would really enjoy having this ZBOX as my 7 year old PC is really looking out for a new companion :D

Slient, small, powerful, and power effecient.

Who wouldn't want one?

I'll be perfect for my living room TV as a media box+console with my controller plugged in it.

This would be the perfect starter kit for an HTPC for my parents. Sure beats the empty case I have so far for that build... Expected completion ETA 3 years (after graduation and securing a solid job).

Why?
Because my wife screams non stop for me having my Huge Tower sitting at the living room ruining her Feng Shui,the expensive TV furniture appearance and having to deal with all the noise coming from it when i am downloading stuff all night.

Save a marriage guys...

I would use this as a livingroom gaming machine, computers this size are great for staying out of sight and they are pretty powerful too.

Looks cool, small, so i can travel with it and still powerful!

Brother's moving out so itd be nice to beable to game with him while he's gone.

I have an old alienware that I use as a steam machine and this would be a nice replacement. A man can dream...

I NEED A REASON TO NOT BUY AN XBONE FOR MY LIVING ROOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like this machine because of the small form factor.Being able to maybe hotglue it under my desk, if this doesn't interfear with any fans, would look really sick to have a setup with almost no cables visible.

Oh Yeah, it Also was my birthday a couple of days ago. LOL

I had a dream last night that something very very important would become a significant part of my life very soon.

At first I thought it was because I'm marrying my fiancee soon, but now i realize that its going to be the Zotac Zbox.

I usually travel a lot so having a beast of a machine like this, with all it's portability, would be amazing to me. Thanks for the giveaway.

The Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970 looks to be a rockin' piece of kit, to replace my VCR!

twitch.tv/hauntedhyrule

Hello, New here. I been watching Linus videos for well over 3 month. I feel its time for me to enter these competitions :D

Why would I like to have a second small pc? well, I'm looking forward to do some live streaming stuff. since fiber optic (NBN) in my area is ready, All i need is to have some extra hard drives to save my video recordings, and move to a lounge room weer I have plenty of room to stream my games, and make myself happy with others :)

Even if I dont win, I'll still be interested to try looking for any hard drives you may put up for advertisement. that is well within my budget. (US to AUS currency kills my wallet) :(

Have a great day guys. :)