Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, such a powerful system in such a small package. Just the thing I am looking for to stick into a small autonomous robotic platform to run ROS for mapping! 

I've been looking into building a small form factor rig for lans and to use as a htpc but this will do the job perfectly 

This would work perfectly with my TV and new steam link, which my laptop is to weak for

Holy shit, who won't like to win a small beast? That fits behind TV, or even an iPad Pro haha. 

Love it to use for Server/Lan pc gotta love Zotac Mini PCs

I want it because I deserved it. Been your fan since I purchased GTX280 8 years back (the hole in my wallet is still there). Nuff said.

It would be really convinient to just drop this tiny machine in a bag and use it with existing peripherals - I'll be moving between two cities quite often, and since I want to have full-size keyboard and a big monitor at each place anyway, there is no need for a laptop.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Because replacing my Xbox 360 with a desktop gaming PC in the living room is just not going to fly. The Zbox will be a worthy successor!

Plan on going to uninsoon, would be amazing to have a gr8 small pc, upgrade my i3 2330 eforce g315m and 4 GB ram

Don't know what to say .....bec word's can't describe someone's needs or wishes ....the one who deserve ...he/she will get it ...bye the way

.... Hai to all ...

I would like the Zotac for it's compact size without giving up on to much power that you get with a desktop. It would be a good pc for me for light work and still be able to do some gaming with friends.

This tiny giant interests me for its potential to operate as a high quality living room media device. If I run steam on this, I could also provide a HUGE source of entertainment with my insane library of games!

This machine would be nice since i dont have enough space for a full tower and also because i have some laptop ram lying around from an old laptop.

I am Matthew Wu and I am 12 years old. I would like to win this giveaway. I watch a lot of your YouTube videos!

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I'd love to win a ZOTAC because its so small that would blend in next to my apple tv while giving me the option to game with out turning on a big gaming setup. Plus i love you linus #AndNickyVee, sorry denis.

Thanks guys

Love the form factor and the power under the hood. Sorely needing a pc to take over the load of my long suffering laptop. This fits the bill

Would be great to have because for the games I would play on it a 960 could run them no problem. :) 

Because is better than my laptop without screen used as desktop. Plus it can be hidden behind monitor.

Seems like an awesome gift for my girlfriend, who doesn't have alot of space for a pc. The small formfacor combined with these specs are great for her.

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.