Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I've been meaning to build a media PC that's also capable of couch co-op for the lounge room, however there just isn't enough room for even a small form factor case, the Magnus is easily the answer to that problem.

I want one so i can play games when i go home to my parents, i have a desktop at my studenthome, but a shit laptop at my parents house :P

The formfactor and the lower-than-normal powerconsumption are the most interesting parts of this barebones PC.  :D

I would love to replace my i7 870 and have something small enough to fit beside my TV to game with.

I would like to have it, because It is a very compact and powerful gaming machine. 

I Currently do not have a desktop pc, work and study off a macbook from 2010, so this would be a upgrade and I would be able to run most of the programs for school that I can't run now. 

My friend has been needing a computer for a while and he can't afford one, so I'd love to be able to be able to gift him one.

I'm interested in a ZBOX because I'd like to try having a computer that is super small but isn't as insignificant as it looks, a nice change from having a laptop.

I like any PC. Especially one like a ZBOX that dosent take up a 1/5 of the space of my 4 metre square room :)

Small but terrible! I want one! give to to me. this is handy, portable. I can make good use of it. It can easily fit in my apartment, not taking any space at all. and plus. i can bring this to parents' home easily and all i need is a tv.

Give it to me plis...

ma spoder senz iz tingling...

Tiny PC fits well in my tiny house.

just saying hello from Indonesia.

Me me me... My first computer build was a Zotac  :D The good OLD AMD times :lol:  I want one...  :wub:

I really want this so I can use it for work to replace the crappy laptops that my work provides.

I want this because my friend has a dead factory built -- crappy -- that was passed down from a neighbor, and a laptop that runs omega hot.

A large custom build is beyond what his room space allows and he has plenty of small Indie games (and Valve games) that we would play together if he has a system that could actually run even those. And I guess he can use it for college too.

that thing would fit in perfectly where my PC is.and a moderate upgrade too!

Great giveaway. I don't have a HTPC and I'm frankly tired of crouching around a small laptop (no compatible outputs) to watch movies with friends and family.

I think small things are great and Zotac is cool!

Building a New PC, so i can reuse my old pc parts to make this Zotac my media centre PC. That will be super.

I really like that it slick and compact and powerful enough to do work on it.

Straight up I'd load this into my car to run an in-dash entertainment system. It's an '03 Corolla, but has absolutely nothing in the way of premium in-dash navigation, so it'd be a fun challenge to somehow integrate a full-scale PC into the dashboard. Complete with screen. Hooked up to the custom audio solution I've already installed. YEAH.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I would give this to my mother because she is always using my computer instead of her 15 year old Dell so she can print and move files for work instead of using her old computer or my computer. Thank you for the consideration.