Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like to go to LAN Parties with my friends and can only bring my sister's laptop with an gt 635m with me. I am very limited when it comes to games with that laptop but with the Zotac ZBOX I wouldn't have these problems.

hope I win so I can then game with my friends almost anywhere with a strong PC :D

It wouldn't take as much space as, and I still wouldn't have to throw away my old PC. :)

I like the compact form factor of this system.

My laptop's CPU died recently, this would make a nice replacement, I love the low profile architecture as well.

Well, this box looks fantastic.  Looks like a definite console killer.  3D print a VESA mount and it's perfect.

The ZBOX would fit perfectly on my partner's side table and I could finally get her to stop using a Mac.

It looks like it'd make a badass little HTPC/couch gaming computer

22 November is my birthday so it would be a nice gift.

And it would be also complementary to my mini-itx build as a HTPC :)

PC Master race, yeah I like the form factor of a console, but a small PC is awesome! And its very powerful for its size, so double win! 

Who wouldn't want it? everyone needs a new computer, especially if it's this size. it'd be super portable and I could be able to hook it up anywhere

I'd like to win this thing because not only it is a LOT smaller than my current PC, but also a LOT more powerful...

I will be able to play fallout 4 in hight with this, I NEEED IT !! :)

I want a dedicates gaming box, but can't be arsed making a whole new case, I have a work PC, a video editing PC, 3 laptops, and while I game on the 2 PC's and one laptop, I want one just for games, no bloat just steam and a browser, maybe even steam OS, simple rig for the lounge, or even being so small, something to have with me, hook up a screen and i'm done kinda deal.

ZBOXes are interesting just due to their form factor, they're tiny in comparison to mITX builds; perfect for a LAN rig so you don't have to rip your personal rig out all the time or a secondary computer that can be easily moved around.

This would be a dream to have such portable desctop with my current job :) travelling alot :) compact and powerful :)

I would really like to have this kind of PC because I currently have a Pentium g3258 OC'ed which stock cooler screams when I start Space Engineers and i would also leave this PC on overnight to seed torrents because it is quiet. Yes, I am that kind of person who seeds torrents :D

i would love this as it is small and would go well in my girlfriends room so i can do what i do at home at hers.

I would rather have this than a full blown desktop as it would allow me to connect to the TV for gaming and video recording, perfect for let's plays. It would be a tiny yet powerful package on the TV rather than cables galore running around my front room.

My best friend wants to downsize, and I really want to help him out, If I were to win I will give it to him as his birthday gift:)