Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I've been using a mid size desktop for a while now and with the amount of space i have in my residence it does create a space issue for me, so when hearing about this giveaway it made me interested.

I want to win this because I am looking for a desktop PC that can run standard DAWs like AL9 without a fuss, and potentially run as a FTP server in the background!!! Also would love to see how much Crysis it can tolerate...

Having a powerful box to use for streaming videos and playing games would be nicer than my terrible intel dual core and graphic card.

Having a powerful box to use for streaming videos and playing games would be nicer than my terrible intel dual core and graphic card.

This would be great for my little brother! He's been talking about a PC but a good one costs about 800.This would be amazing for his little setup that I made for him.

Similar to my current desktop, but tiny.  Sounds awsome!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, GPU: MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G, Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 24GB 1600, Mobo: MSI Z97A GAMING 6, HDD: WD Green 3TB, PSU: Corsair RM650

HP ENVY dv7-7200, CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM, GPU: GeForce GT 650M, HDD: Toshiba 500GB 7200rpm, RAM: Generic 16GB DDR3-1600

Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" Early 2015, CPU: Intel Core i5-5257U, GPU: Integrated Iris Graphics 6100, SSD: 256gb PCIe Apple SSD, RAM: Onboard 8gb DDR3-1866

Entry. The reason i want it is because it is so small, i wasn't aware that you could fit all of the stuff that you guys have inside of a box that small! Very impressive.

Been watching forever but never signed up on here, but who can pass up this little beauty? I have been in the market for one but haven't had the money.  Plus, my birthday is the 22nd.  This would make a perfect birthday gift.

I'm super anal about a clean, seemingly wireless computer setup. Would love to bolt this bad boy to back of my TV or monitor and have a powerful all in one. Plus I had to sell my gaming PC for my fiancee so need a new gaming computer haha.  

My desk is intergrated into my bed. thus i do not have enough space for most PC Cases a small PC Like This Would Be PERFECT

This would be quite the upgrade from my rasp pie B 2012.

Damn that's small!

Would love to have this as a media box for the living room

I just want to compare that ZBOX to my "traditional dekstop" and lets see who's the winner  :D 

It would be super cool to have this in my living room. :) I hope I win. :D

owls are awesome

I'd love it as a pc replacement for my mac mini. Similar form factor, but this one packs a punch.

A combination of small form factor, and actually has enough power to run some games at decent settings makes this pretty interesting.

This would be perfect for our living room. And a perfect replacement for the aging PS3!

ita perfect for me since i shift from hostel to home every weekend, i can carry this with me to game! thanks zotac!!!!

I'm interested in the ZBOX because it's way cooler than having a mid tower PC sitting in the living room, and yet still has the performance of a mid-performance rig. :lol: