Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The portability will really allow me to travel and bring everything I need all in one tiny package 

I would love to turn it into a mini console. Or at least a media box.

Network Technician at an ISP called Cutting Edge Communications. Linux Geek, gamer, hobby artist, and wannabe writer....yup...that's all folks....

What makes this better than a traditional desktop? You may ask.

Here are you answers

1. It's smaller than a third of my laptop

2. If you have a smaller monitor you monitor can sit on top of it

3. I don't even know why I'm numbering these, there are infinity reasons. I mean seriously this thing is the size of the Nintendo Wii

4. If you have a small desk (I do) you can mount it under your desk,

5. It's so insanely small (I have a desktop hard drive that's twice the size of the MAGNUS)

6. I'm a 3D animator, and this would be so much better instead of some massive PC next to me while I'm rendering.

And last but not least, I could easily travel with it due to its size, which would make it a great PC for LAN parties

When your heart demands Zotac and your wallet denies purchase, thank the heavens for Linus and the glimmer of hope that your wish may be granted. Fingers and toes crossed.

i think that box is really cool cuz its small and powerfull ,i hope ill win,thank u guys soo much.

Going to college means that I wont be able to take a desktop across the country. If I could win this giveaway, I would have a small compact, but fully powered computer to wherever I go.

It looks like good alternative for laptop, except that if u dont have monitor then "screw you", at least i could take it to shool, work or to a friend just to show something, watch movies or play games, its like something between console and pc, but more like pc and i like it.

i like how its so small, and good looking. put it in the living room, play some games!

ZBOX is very compact and can save tons of space on the desk.

In a word (or I guess an acronym), LAN. I could take this thing on a bus! Mouse and keyboard, plus mate's TV, all set to go. 

I liked this unit when linus reviewed it a few.. Weeks.. Months..? God there are so many part episodes i forget now... But yes, I think this is cool... and Who doesn't wanna win a $900 Barebones kit?!?

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

XBOX you say? What's better that an Xbox well a ZBOX...

I would like to have one because it's more powerful then my actual pc :D