Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Going to the States to visit my girlfriend (from Europe)

Would be awesome to be Pack a capable mini desktop instead of my old laptop.

Especially since wow legion is in the horisont!!!

Yay, giveaway! This would be a perfect Pc for my desk to work on (i have a tiny desk) ;)

As much as i love my video games, i do move a lot. I want something that can save space in my lugage as well on my desktop.

I realize i am new to the forum xD but been a devoted fan on the youtube channel. Never needed to come here cause all of your work is clear.

Thank you LTT and ZOTEC for the chance =)

I would like to win the zotac because I'm currently in the market to try and buy a gaming laptop since I cannot lug a full size desktop around with me between my home in connecticut and my school in texas. The zotac being so small would be great because I wouldn't need to ship it through the mail every time I go home and I already use external displays at both my home and dorm so it would actually be a better fit than a laptop. Also I've never had anything with dedicated graphics and to have GTX anything would be an absolute blessing. Especially since I've spent the last 3 years trying to game on an HP Pavillion. Please good sir. bless me with graphics!

It's small and powerful which is what i need because i don't have much room for a larger desktop PC so it can sometimes be difficult playing PC games

I am interested in a ZBOX MAGNUS because it puts the power of a big gaming PC into the size of a large textbook.

I would actually install Ubuntu on it an use it as a Steam, but also as a powerful Media PC and web browser for the living room for my Folks.

I will also dual boot Windows 10 on it to allow for use of Microsoft Office and other Windows based applications required for their day-to-day needs, and all of that can be done with a pc that is basically the size of a decoder or set-top box and could possibly take the place of one below the TV, also saving space

A traditional PC can also do all of these, except it is going to be a LOT bigger and more power hungry

Thanks ZOTAC and Linus Tech Tips for this chance you guys and girls are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I would be interested in this as a TV desktop for some light gaming and as a video box. This thing has a much better graphics card than my current gaming rig. Also wanting to do a server PC which this would be perfect as with as doing both of these tasks!

New member on the forums, but have been watching you guys for a long  time! 

Looking to build that HTPC that has been on my list and this might just do it for me!

Bliss

I would love a PC this small that can run everything I currently play with no issues. Saving a bunch of space is also a great reason I'd love to win this little workhorse :)

I am currently studying in my last year of school and am going to be moving on to university soon. I have always dreamt of having a rig like this so I can easily move it between my home and university when I have to go back at the end of every term, but still be powerful enough to play the latest games. Would love something like this!

As it's smaller it don't get so much dust in, which makes it ideal for such a lazy person like me.  :D

I need something to take to/from work, but i want the power of something like a desktop. This would be amazing for that. Thanks for the giveaway!

This would be awesome for Steam in home streaming plus using it as an HTPC! Hope I win!

I would love it, because of it's size, it's portable and easy to transport. I'm not going to compare that to my current PC... I would just sell the old one and buy the stuff needed to use this one! ;)

This would be so great as a media pc mounted to the back of my tv! :D Good luck everyone!

Would be a great replacement for a console in our bed room! #PCMASTERRACE

I would use this as a gaming rig for my wife, while she says her aging laptop with an i3 CPU is fine, she always ends up on my system to play the majority of her games. I'd love to have my tower back!