Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

What makes me so interested in the ZBOX?

I am very interested in these compact systems BUT what I have always experienced is the throttle these system suffer from caused by the heat these systems produce. On Desktops, heat is only a minor problem if youre not overclocking. On Laptops and more compact systems on the other hand this problem poses a hurdle on a whole new level because manufacturers try to fit better and better hardware in there. This comes with higher temperatures. So the only thing preventing people to go small case high performance is the lack of also small good cooling options.

While I dont believe this is a revolutionary product I'd like to play around with it. It also could replace the horrible horrible system that my Samsung TV came with.

I'd love to have this as my living room "media center"

It's hard to really find a compact PC with a good amount of performance. 

Good luck to everyone!

I love compact computers, just simply because they are easy to transport and then why settle for anything less than a Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970?

because no one is that stupid...

I have a small room and a severely underpowered rig. This would be AMAZING to throw the needed parts into and mount it to my HDTV and be good to go. No more need for a desk or anything like that. Hell yeah. Sign me up.

Then when I get enough money, I can get a full-sized gaming rig and pass this one on to my brother or sister.

Good luck to everyone on the draw!

It's like that one kid in comp sci? You just want to punch him, but you can't because he's "special" and starts fires or something.

I have a old gaming PC hocked up to the living room television and it's quite big, although this has no issues with being in the living, I can't sit at my desk in my room to play games because it's too big for my room. The zotac form factor is great if I want to game in my room or even when I go to a friends house and have a LAN party. I also like the idea that I can bring it with me to use with my projector. Lots of power in a little space, I love the concept and I hope that I can eventually get my hands on one even if it's not threw this giveaway.

Hey......Thats a ZOTAC ZBOX Magnus......Its going to kick more gaming ass than any gaming console could in its entire life sitting at the back of my TV(if I win...lol).....Anyway its a pretty awesome product to have in your hands anyway.......Gd luck to everybody out there...... :)

I would love to get this for my girlfriend and or my mother. Both who are not tech smart.

I want it because it's tiny... And free... Mostly because it's free...

i can turn my handmedown mini van into a cool game on the gp pad with this

i want it, because y very compact and easy to traver with this :D

I would build a Zotac-powered creative PC for my wife who needs a new rig to connect with her sewing and art machines.  This type of device would fit in a small space on her desk, yet give her enough power to do her work.  The minimalistic design and small size are a perfect complement to her art room and make putting a PC anywhere that much easier!

I like it because it is literally the definition of "console killer" and with this I could just put it in my media cabinet. This way I could be a couch potato while playing my favorite pc games.

Spoiler

Gtx 980ti | Amd Fx-8350 | 2x8g Kingston Hyperx Fury | Samsung 850 evo |

I like it because it is literally the definition of "console killer" and with this I could just put it in my media cabinet. This way I could be a couch potato while playing my favorite pc games.

Spoiler

Gtx 980ti | Amd Fx-8350 | 2x8g Kingston Hyperx Fury | Samsung 850 evo |

Parents are divorced so could easily bring this with me between them :)

it looks nice, neat for a home media but still more powerful than my desktop :(( definitely want 1 :((

I really want to win the super awsome mini-pc think or whatever because it's small and gread! my laptop is very slow and I can't afort a new one. 

And a hell of a lot of credits to Zotac because they are making so many cool stuff and afcource also to the hole Linus Tech Tips crew for making such good video's!

I would like to have ssuc a little beast because it's small, the size of the computer matters for me alot. I don't have a lot of free space + this thing is so small i could also use it like a console to play on TV.

It would be nice to have a small but powerful pc to carry around. Especially as i am moving all acros the place all the time. :)