Warranty support ratings.

thekeemo

Some guy had to ship his card from Oman to the USA

Ouch..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Pay for shipping both ways

Wait a month

Not fixed

Good job asus

@Rune

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 hours ago, thekeemo said:

Pay for shipping both ways

Wait a month

Not fixed

Good job asus

@Rune

Yeah. I am not impressed. In the slightest.

*sigh*

They have not replaced my MB due to "no stock" available to replace it with.  3 months have gone by and they refuse to upgrade me.

2 hours ago, Rune said:

Yeah. I am not impressed. In the slightest.

ouch...well I'm sure Asus loves getting all these negative reviews :/ (I'm hating ASUS for being the only company that I know in the fucking UK that forces you to go through retailer first...people like XFX or soundblaster allow you to send it directly to em (well not directly as they use third party repairers) so at lease no retailer to deal with...(they are the fucking worst, unless your name isn't scan...)). 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

ouch...well I'm sure Asus loves getting all these negative reviews :/ (I'm hating ASUS for being the only company that I know in the fucking UK that forces you to go through retailer first...people like XFX or soundblaster allow you to send it directly to em (well not directly as they use third party repairers) so at lease no retailer to deal with...(they are the fucking worst, unless your name isn't scan...)). 

The below it Asus too.

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

The below it Asus too.

Huh? I don't understand what you're trying to tell me...ermmm

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Huh? I don't understand what you're trying to tell me...ermmm

49 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

*sigh*

that one

7 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

that one

Not impressed...Looks like I'm sticking with sound blaster for sound cards (if I ever get one of em again...to be fair, I only got it as it was on sale and I my built in sound card for my old lappy just died so...you know). 

and for motherboard and GPUs...sapphire and no idea for motherboard :/ 

I found this review for a company that I sometimes use (not my own and it's a response from the retailer itself to a negative review):

This customer ordered a motherboard and the item was delivered within 2 days. After 2 weeks the customer reported that the item was DOA, we arranged return of the item Free of Charge and when we received the motherboard back, a pin was bent on the CPU socket that is 99.99% of the time caused by incorrect fitment. We then straightened the pin and the motherboard worked fine and contacted the customer to arrange a re delivery at his cost as the item was damaged by himself... this was denied by the customer but the evidence is clear that it was done by an inexperienced PC builder..

If this is true then damn, a retailer risking of damaging a board even more to fix a bent pin? Holy shit...

4 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Not impressed...Looks like I'm sticking with sound blaster for sound cards (if I ever get one of em again...to be fair, I only got it as it was on sale and I my built in sound card for my old lappy just died so...you know). 

and for motherboard and GPUs...sapphire and no idea for motherboard :/ 

I found this review for a company that I sometimes use (not my own and it's a response from the retailer itself to a negative review):

If this is true then damn, a retailer risking of damaging a board even more to fix a bent pin? Holy shit...

for GPUs MSI not Sapphire.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

for GPUs MSI not Sapphire.

Nah, had a good experience with sapphire actually :D it was however something like 3 years ago..so meh? (Or MSI...forgot to say lel and motherboards with MSI? completely forgot about em)

Nah, had a good experience with sapphire actually :D it was however something like 3 years ago..so meh? (Or MSI...forgot to say lel and motherboards with MSI? completely forgot about em)

My last experience with Sapphire was unpleasant that was for sure.

My last experience with Sapphire was unpleasant that was for sure.

not gonna bother helping sapphire here as:

1. I CBA

2. it was 3 years ago so they could have easily changed :/ 

not gonna bother helping sapphire here as:

1. I CBA

2. it was 3 years ago so they could have easily changed :/ 

True

Also you dealt with sapphire directly in Canada you deal with this middleman.

3 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

True

Also you dealt with sapphire directly in Canada you deal with this middleman.

so asus and retailers in the UK?

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

so asus and retailers in the UK?

I mean as they dont deal with RMAs at all in Canada. You HAVE to do it through this outsourcing company http://www.althon.com/main.htm and they wont pick the phone btw.

I mean as they dont deal with RMAs at all in Canada. You HAVE to do it through this outsourcing company http://www.althon.com/main.htm

So ASUS? You cannot beg them to do an RMA directly with them...

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

So ASUS? You cannot beg them to do an RMA directly with them...

I mean first they beg you to do it through the retailer.

Then after a few weeks of complaining you do it through that company.

Your scoring is a little weird, how is Gigabyte in comparison to MSI in terms of product quality and customer service?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

16 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Your scoring is a little weird, how is Gigabyte in comparison to MSI in terms of product quality and customer service?

Quality same service worse

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

Quality same service worse

Ah okay. 

Well I was thinking that from the recent video from TekSyndicate about the Gigabyte booth at Computex. There were some pretty interesting mobos. Though mostly for X99 but it sounds like some of them will come for Z170.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

ASUS UK RMA

Literally the worst service I have ever used, 15 E-Mails, get nowhere, in the end they are saying that they do not actually have to repair anything and pull a faked piece of information from their "homepage" And they said to talk to amazon to refund my board (This board had a 3 year warranty, was untested for 2 years and was DOA :( ) And of course amazon denied it because it wasnt within a month, I tell ASUS That and they told me to keep persisting, I eventually stopped all contact until a few months later I met an ASUS representative at an event, he was nice and we started talking about RMA Experiences with companies, saying about how some companies are better then others, I had the board with me at this event and he gave me his business card saying to emial him when I get home and to get the RMA sorted as I have been mistreated.

I email him and he tells me that amazon have a special deal with ASUS Where they will take the motherboard and basically put it in the bin, as opposed to ASUS Taking it and repairing it, I ask for a quote from him in clear writing to message the amazon live support, this time they were much helpful and I was able to get the board returned in a matter of minutes, I thanked the rep and went on with my day, I got an email a few days later back asking about how it went, and replied happily saying that it went exactly as hoped.

Intel RMA (I get to rewrite this in a few days :( )

The best example of customer service that every company should aspire to, I purposely killed my CPU A long time ago and they were very helpful in the regard that they didnt ask any questions and just schedulded a pickup with DHL For me to ship the CPU To them, to where it would be promplty thrown in the bin, I got a new CPU back within 5 Days of starting the CPU, which I then sold BNIB.

TL;DR

ASUS RMA Crap unless you have contacts.

Intel RMA = God Tier.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

4 minutes ago, TheGamingBarrel said:

Fill. Out. The. Form.

That is like 5 entries today

Anyway one person had his standards substantially lowered by HP to the point where a 4.75 was "the best experience ever" and G.Skill seems solid

regarding your comment @runit3 there is no "not sure" answer because the score cant be "this or this".