What Really Grinds Your Gears - LTT edition

PlayStation 2

Welp... what really makes you mad or simply puts you off? Doesn't have to be tech related.

People who use laptops with crappy dual cores when that laptop is expensive really makes me mad. AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T USE THEIR GOD DAMN BLINKERS

What about you?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

People that blindly say something because a big group of people say the same. They don't provide backstory or why they think A or B. Those kind of people make me mad.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Many things grind my gears, and if i tried to make a list, it'd take too long.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Whenever somebody asks for help on a tech problem and the answer is so simple.

Whenever somebody says PCs are disgusting, "Macs are better" or something along those lines.

What makes me mad is that Windows is broken and needs to be fixed. I have a broken updating system in Windows 10 (the OS designed for forced updates) so you can imagine how that went. 

If somebody calls me fat or overweight. If someone Calls me Lennie (Of mice and men reference) because I'm tall and american. if somebody makes fun of america that pisses me off.

And If i wrote down everything else that pissed me off I would be here all night up until like 4am (it's like 10pm where I live)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

You can always list some of them :P

Well, the most recent things which grind my gears are:

Social Justice Warriors

Feminazis

European gamers in League Of Legends

The fact my bank account is practically empty most of the time

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

PEOPLE WHO CAN'T USE THEIR GOD DAMN BLINKERS

People who say "blinkers" 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Many things grind my gears, and if i tried to make a list, it'd take too long.

I feel the same...

I can't list any because:

"this..... no this.... actually this pisses me off more... actually I found something else"

I'll end up in an infinite loop trying to think of the few that are worth saying. Oh I know!

Men that treat women like dirt, I hear it all the time on the bus to work...

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

People who use laptops with crappy dual cores when that laptop is expensive really makes me mad. 

*Writes a witty response on my $1300 Intel Core-M Macbook.*

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

European gamers in League Of Legends

Please elaborate?

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Oh boy...

People who don't user their blinkers. Thank god that seems to be rare in Germany.

People who assume that others use their blinkers by accident and don't turn right until the other car slows down and turns. 

People who drive below the speed limit.

People who drive significantly above speed limit in residential areas.

People who stand on escalators or those stepless escalators (you know them?) 

People who walk on them - but very, very slowly and on the left

People who stand on the left. I deal with you daily. I hate you. 

People who stand directly before train doors when passengers have to get out anyway before you can get on.

People who listen to music on speaker and then say 'sorry man, got no headphones'. Don't listen to your semi-sapient excuse for music on the bus then.

People who won't shut up in lectures. You wanna talk to your friend? Fine. Don't do it during lectures.

Lecturers who threaten to have you fail if you don't attend. I don't care what you think, state law says otherwise. Deal with it.

I could go on with this list. I'm a bitter man.

*Writes a witty response on my $1300 Intel Core-M Macbook.*

*Replies from 1.600€ upgraded MacBook pro*

Whenever somebody asks for help on a tech problem and the answer is so simple.

Whenever somebody says PCs are disgusting, "Macs are better" or something along those lines.

What makes me mad is that Windows is broken and needs to be fixed. I have a broken updating system in Windows 10 (the OS designed for forced updates) so you can imagine how that went. 

If somebody calls me fat or overweight. If someone Calls me Lennie (Of mice and men reference) because I'm tall and american. if somebody makes fun of america that pisses me off.

And If i wrote down everything else that pissed me off I would be here all night up until like 4am (it's like 10pm where I live)

fatty boom boom

It's a joke btw. Pls don't riport.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

*Replies from 1.600€ upgraded MacBook pro*

Probably got atleast double the CPU Cores I'll ever have.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

if somebody makes fun of america that pisses me off.

I'm not falling for that one. You may want to leave the internet, though, cause man, there's lots of making fun of America on here.

Probably got atleast double the CPU Cores I'll ever have.

I only have 2 though? 

P sure any CPU nowadays has at least 2 cores :D

Are you American or British? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It wouldn't surprise me if he was British.

The rest of the parties don't even matter over here...

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

No this is Patrick

BnTy3TmIEAAbM2v.jpg