Let's talk deodorant...

STRMfrmXMN

We all like some sort of smell, especially when we wear it ourselves. I personally love this stuff.

Pt5LErM.jpg?1

Imagine constantly smelling like you just got out of the shower. That's what that smells like.

What, if anything, do you wear? 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I hate deodorant smells, unscented is the way to go for me

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I don't really sweat

so i don't really use it often or at all.

Fuck you and your genetics

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Typically it's either:

21gaZ7b+qiL.jpg

or 

axe_deodorant_-_anarchy.jpg

But personally, I don't really give two shits about what it smells like.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Fuck you and your genetics

mine suck. i'm constantly sweating. like i have the most embarrassing armpit sweats ever. i think i'm suffering from hyperhidrosis, since even the strongest OTC deodarant isn't helping.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

We all like some sort of smell, especially when we wear it ourselves. I personally love this stuff.

Pt5LErM.jpg?1

Imagine constantly smelling like you just got out of the shower. That's what that smells like.

What, if anything, do you wear? 

OLDSPICE ftw! I use that also. They have body lotion called "Swagger" that I love .

EDIT: They have the deodorant  now also.. Sweet.

OLDSPICE ftw! I use that also. They have body lotion called "Swagger" that I love also.

Swagger isn't quite my thing, have smelled it before and Fiji had a more clean scent about it IMO. But glad we're on the same team!

Typically it's either:

21gaZ7b+qiL.jpg

or 

axe_deodorant_-_anarchy.jpg

But personally, I don't really give two shits about what it smells like.

Kid you gotta be like 12

Kid you gotta be like 12

Nah, it's just what I've been using for who knows how long, and I don't give enough shits to try something else.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Nah.

Try some Old Spice Fiji. Just go to a Safeway or Walgreens (that's the stores I know of off the top of my head that carry these that are nation-wide)

I dont use Roll-on or stick like those, I do use Old Spice Fiji Spray Deo though :DDDD

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Swagger isn't quite my thing, have smelled it before and Fiji had a more clean scent about it IMO. But glad we're on the same team!

I always thought wolfthorn was the best of them all.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Use antiperspirant, not deodorant. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Female deodorant sucks hard. Either it is smells too strong, just smells in general or clumps up or opens for the first time all dried up so it is unusable. No matter how high priced, they suck. However, this stuff is great and smells really nice without being too strong and it is all natural and healthy for you:

61eTMyrr6oL._SL1024_.jpg

I don't use antiperspirant, because it accumulates in the brain (the aluminum) and it is very unhealthy. I don't see how anyone would think clogging your pores with aluminum salts to stop a natural and healthy body function is okay to do...

...sorry if this thread was intended only for you stinky men. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This is what I use. Pretty cheap and does the job. 

IMG_5361%20copy-700x700_0.jpg

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Female deodorant sucks hard. Either it is smells too strong, just smells in general or clumps up or opens for the first time all dried up so it is unusable. No matter how high priced, they suck. However, this stuff is great and smells really nice without being too strong and it is all natural and healthy for you:

61eTMyrr6oL._SL1024_.jpg

I don't use antiperspirant, because it accumulates in the brain (the aluminum) and it is very unhealthy. I don't see how anyone would think clogging your pores with aluminum salts to stop a natural and healthy body function is okay to do...

...sorry if this thread was intended only for you stinky men. :P

You might as well make the deodarant yourself then lol