Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've never actually tried any of their products, however i feel that my favourite would definitely be the Nascita.

I don't exactly know how to put in in words but it looks so simple, yet so nice, I really am a fan of its minimalistic yet feature filled design. It looks kinda like a timepiece, that's a compliment. Furthermore, it does not have any drivers and is purely plug and play! I cannot say how much i absolutely adore that feature, so many mice have irritatinf drivers tgat getted bugged so often that I absolutely disdain mice drivers. Their choice of going with Omron switches also makes me very thankful because out of all the switches I've tried, my favourite has got to be the tried and true Omron ones. They are so durable and feel so good! To top it off, Feenix is even kind enough to bundle in extra Teflon mouse feet with every Nascita. It's such a small gesture but it goes such a long way for the consumers who don't exactly know when their mouse's feet will die out on them and simply thought their mousepad got old when the mouse isn't as smooth anymore.

On a side note, I'm really digging the Feenix logo it looks so much better than other gaming brands *ahem steelseries* *ahem razer*

My favourite would be the keyboard as i love mechanical keyboards and want a brown switch mechanical keyboard for my new build.

Hey Linus, are you gonna clean your skin grease from the headphones or is it some sort of fan bonus? :P

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

The Dimora looks pretty sleek with that logo and bezel, the Aria's cushions look comfy too!

I like the Feenix Autore the most - the black-on-black gives a very stealthy and elegant look (much like their lineup)!

My favourite is the Aria headset because the design is phenomenal.  Thanks for the giveaways Feenix!

I love the Keyboard it looks great, simple and beautiful just the way i like it. 

Love the Pine Wood look on the headphones and of course i love the cherry mx keyboard :)

Feenix's Aria headset looks beautiful AND its made by hand and to me that speaks quite a bit about the attention to detail. I'd buy a pair myself but i'm just a broke ass college kid so i can only dream. 

I've never actually tried any of their products, however i feel that my favourite would definitely be the Nascita.

I don't exactly know how to put in in words but it looks so simple, yet so nice, I really am a fan of its minimalistic yet feature filled design. It looks kinda like a timepiece, that's a compliment. Furthermore, it does not have any drivers and is purely plug and play! I cannot say how much i absolutely adore that feature, so many mice have irritatinf drivers tgat getted bugged so often that I absolutely disdain mice drivers. Their choice of going with Omron switches also makes me very thankful because out of all the switches I've tried, my favourite has got to be the tried and true Omron ones. They are so durable and feel so good! To top it off, Feenix is even kind enough to bundle in extra Teflon mouse feet with every Nascita. It's such a small gesture but it goes such a long way for the consumers who don't exactly know when their mouse's feet will die out on them and simply thought their mousepad got old when the mouse isn't as smooth anymore.

On a side note, I'm really digging the Feenix logo it looks so much better than other gaming brands *ahem steelseries* *ahem razer*

I realy like that the mic of the headset is separat, so you can use them in public without looking weird.  :)

I would kinda like that mouse since the left click on my mouse recently stopped working.

I want to win the keyboard because I need a new one.

I like the look of the Autore Keyboard and Aria headset the most; Have to agree with Linus that brown switches are the best. If I had to pick one it would be the headset though, would like to know how it compares to say the ATH-AD700's.

I'm blown away by all of these beautiful projects, I've never seen anything more pleasing to the eye. I especially really love the headphones and that Japanese pine wood. It literally makes me Kreygasm.

All of their products seem to be very good but the one thatI like the most would be the Feenix mouse as it seems very good for gaming, but at the same time very comfortable.

The keyboard looks really neat .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <

love the wooden finish on the headphones. that mousepad also looks great im in need of a mousepad at the moment.

Basicly everything looks amazing and hey I wanted a mechanical keyboard for a long time now and it even got browm switches. It can't get better than this, can it?