Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want it bucuz i ever freaking win anything. ever and that headset looks sweeeeet

As much as I love me some luxurious, tactile switches, the Aria headset looks to die for! I'm a sucker for wood in my tech - especially high quality Japanese wood! I'm also a bit of an audiophile, so hey, can you blame me?

Would be really nice to win a new set of gaming gear. Cause at the moment I have pretty old stuff like an compaq keyboard from 2005 and those headsets looks pretty darn good :)

Perhaps my first gaming peripherals? Could it be that finally I breakout of Microsoft mice and keyboards from the 90s..... Could it BEE?? Guess well find out wont be  :D

To be clear, I do like those products in your video. The headset looks fabulous, keyboard is simple and straight forward with an elegant design and colour. and the mouse looks sharp and big enough for my comfort...OH DID I MENTION ITS NOT a microsoft mouse from the 90s  :D.

My favorite is the headphones as they offer a good covering over the ear cushions as well as the wood inside the headphone's creating a sound muffling effect. But if i were buying a pair of headphones i would be looking for something cheaper.

Caleb Ardern

WOW, that headset look great, and they probably sound even better.               
I just really want a new headset. My old razer Electra are all busted up D:

The headset is definitely my favorite. It looks pretty awesome and will surely feel very premium with the fancy leather and wood.

I like the headphones, they look pretty damn good. The keyboard reminds me of the look of the Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate, with its blank keycaps and all.

The headset looks great, would be a bit step up from the current budget peripherals i'm using now.

I love the headset the desing an the wood makes it look really slick and elegant

That Aria Headset though... °.°

So very nice and much want. 

Loving the wood touch on it and need a decent set of gaming headphones. 

Cheers for the Giveaway Feenix & Linus! 

My favourite is the headphones. They just look so darn premium, like jeeze.

All of Feenix's products look really good, and seem to be of high build quality. If have to say the Arial headset is my favorite of their products; a high quality headset with an awesome wood look.

Dear Fenix Aria, allow me to rescue you from your crowd of admirers. Is that "Aria" model name, final? Because we can still call it "Mine".

I love that key board, the build quality looks great. Presentation of all the products looks even better than razer, and the products are actually good as well! :>)