Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hiya :)

I like the keyboard the most, as even though it features CherryMX Brown switches, excellent for gaming and typing, it still has an elegant and not "in-yo-face-look-at-my-spaceship-keyboard" look :)

LLMLG (Long live MLG)!

Hey Linus, probably not but whoever is reading this... Honestly I think the mouse-pad would be BEAST as the one I have is just a floppy old crappy one my dad got me from his work.  But anyways good luck to everyone and thanks for this giveaway, well at least sponsoring it. ;) 

The headphones look great, they have the "hand crafted" look to them. As well, the brushed aluminum compliments the dark pine wood.

Feenix did a wonderful job with the Keyboard, I love the fact that they went with an "old school" look, very simple and im sure, very durable.

Unfortunately, the mouse, that has the "generic gaming mouse" look to it, but I will say that the texture looks like it would be very pleasing to the touch.

I'm not one for a mouse pad, but that pad looks extremely durable, as if you could throw it at drywall/sheet rock and it would stick in the wall..... I do how ever like the construction of the mouse pad, very basic and straight to the point, perfect for a mouse pad. :D

I hope i win :D although i have never used one of their products i do think that the headphones look quite nice :)

My favorite is the Feenix Aria Headset because it's made of quality materials and it's has a nice looking! I really wan't one on my head  :P  ;)  :lol:  :rolleyes: 

They're all great compared to my current setup. Basic logitech keyboard, G900 and Steelseries mousepad. Also the company my headphones are from doesn't even support these anymore.

Thank you for the oportunity to enter this giveaway, and in my opinion, the keyboard is magnificent for its durability and the way of how they tought of the design, whitch to my eyes looks very apleasing even in the pictures, and so do also the other pherepherials as the mouse and its unique mousepad. Hope to win, and GL to the other contestants. :)

everything looks amazing and i have been watching you for ages linus and you inspire me so much thanks for everything you have done goodluck to everyone that enters 

I thought the wood grain on the headphones was especially classy :) 

Duude that Headset looks Sweet!!! definitely a unique piece of hardware!

I would like othe keyboard because I am going to build a computer and my dad has a budget of 900 and I don't have the money to buy a keyboard or mouse, hope I win :)

Well, i am in love with this keayboard, its is so nice, dark black, its cool.But the mousepad is sexy as f*ck.The truth has ben spoken.Ty for the giveaway

I really like the headset.

The main reason i like the headset is its wireless

my computer does not have a front audio out so what i use is the one on the back and its a long stretch and I'm scared there going to break the cord so wireless would be nice.

another reason is it looks amazing with the Japanese wood on the sides. 

I love the keyboard and headphone design, it's minimalist, but also still looking cool. 

so, may Ihave them?

Would really enjoy winning one of these for once !  :)

I am most interested in the keyboard as I have never experienced cherry keys.

I just love the keyboard when I saw it in the video, really nice one. Coming from very noisy switches to brown must be like heaven.

All of their products look really good.

I think the whole set is amazing but i especially would love to have the keyboard :)