Feenix Collection Giveaway

I don't own any Feenix products or know much about them. Judging from the video their products looks promising and I will definitely consider buying from them in the future. Love the logo as well!

wow the wood looks freaking awsome^^ gimme this woooooooodn headset thing xD

If I win then I will give you my Legendary eagle ranked steam account. And also my favorite item from Feenix is probably the keyboard because it is cherry mx brown and it has a really nice simple design and looks very sleek. I would have said the headphones Because of the looks (the are so gorgeous)  but the sound quality probably isn't as good as similar priced headphones such as the beyerdynamic dt990 600 ohm (my dads headphones). 

Plz can i haz i have a simple budget setup i3 4130 750ti atm and my keyboard and mouse are very very old also i have never had any proper headphones and am dying to use ingame mic in CS-GO (Rank MG2) . Thanks for the giveaway :)

If i can win only one of this i would like the keyboard the most but if you can win all 4 that be great!!! I would like the keyboard because mys really old now!

I would love to get my hands on all of it, but I especially like that mousemat, it is just so minimal and yet so eye catching!

I would like to enter this awesome giveaway.

The thing I like most is the looks.

It would be nice to use that it looks top of the line stuff I am using 3$ acme keyboard now and it sucks :(

I love all the Feenix products. And also their name sounds so damn cool!! 

I love the Autore keyboard the most because of its sleek and stylish design ! 

My favourite Feenix product would have to be the Aria headset, because it looks amazing, and so does the Dimora. Both these products have a design that I, personally, have never seen before. Also the Vitesse seems to be coming along pretty nicely.

These products just all look absolutely amazing, and its hard to just choose one as a favorite, but i'm going to have to go with the headset because i'm completely in love with the Japanese Pine Wood. This headset definately doesn't look like it was made very cheap, which in a lot of headphones now-a-days can be sometimes hard to find a quality of this headset. Thanks for your time!

Out of FEENIX's products, I found their Autore keyboard to be amongst the best looking keyboards available! It has a sleek quality that really makes it stand out.

This keyboard had me like: "I wanna touch this, I reaaaaaaaaaally wanna touch this.

I haven't had the chance to use any Feenix products yet, but I am always looking for a better keyboard. I can never understate the importance of a good keyboard, whether coding, modeling or gaming.

I haven't used their products before but the headphones and keyboard are really quite beautiful.

i like the dimora mousepad. something bout that border just makes it so elegant :D

The keyboard looks interesting. It has goldplated switches and a backlight.

I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard.

the headset looks amazing really. very very premium look to it

That's some beautiful design.

Love it all, but headset is my favourite.