Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would really like to have the headset as all of my headsets wore out and now can't produce output or cant produce input (some of them both) so I would like this headset for my gaming please.

Everything looks fantastic! My mouse is broken, my headset is broken and I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard so this has all I need!

For me, the keyboard is one of the finest-looking board on the planet and i absolutely love it. I don't need bling-bling. I need SLEEK :) THX FOR THE GIVEAWAY

I Hope I win the autore

You guys are awesome, although i probaraly won't win, but whatever, its always nice to know there's a chance.

For me, the keyboard is one of the finest-looking board on the planet and i absolutely love it. I don't need bling-bling. I need SLEEK :) THX FOR THE GIVEAWAY

I Hope I win the autore

The mousepad looks REALLY beautiful. I love the clean rather minimalistic look, nothing like my current Razer mousepad that looks like a minor went amok with his colored pencils ;)

ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR THE MEN OVER AT LINUSTECHTIPS FEATURING THE FEENIX COLLECTION WITH THE ELEGANCE OF SHADOWS WITH THEIR ALL BLACK DESIGNS THAT TRIUMPHS OVER THE COMPETITION WITH NO MERCY.

id love to have this. would be an awesome upgrade for me :wub:

The headphones looks very nice with that japanese wood.  Would be nice to have them :D

i would like the keyboard because i love mechanical keyboards!

I just noticed! the draw is on my puppy's birthday!

awesome!

I like the keyboard most, it's straightforward, no useless gimmicks. And it's a mechanical!

I love the Nascita Feenix gaming mouse - it's elegant, professionally designed and engineered, has perfect weight distribution, AND has LCD technology for ultimate responsiveness.

I absolutely love the Nascita!!

i5 4670k @ 4.6Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4) 2133MHz | Gigabyte GA-Z87x-UD3H | Silverstrone 850W | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 250GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Gigabyte Windforce Gtx 780s

Keyboard looks great, love the name and logo design as well.

Would love to win these peripherals. They would complement my content creation setup / pc build coming up real soon. I'd be happy to video review them as well.

Good luck to all.

Personally Aria is my favorite.

Big fan of use of wood with electronics. Something about the "wood" that brings out the sexiness.... (giggles* clears throat*.... Grow up people)

But Feenix does make all their proucts pretty sexy.

The keyboard looks awesome. Because my current one sounds like a piece of cheese in a microwave every time I press the space bar :D

I honestly have no experience with Feenix products, but would be interested in trying them out, if given the chance.

Hi I love the look on the hedset and would be pleased to win.

keep up the good work. <3