Feenix Collection Giveaway

my favourite would be the headset, because I listen to music all the time, and I like it when I can listen to music in style.

now only if I had a styleful headset  :lol:

I like Feenix Aria Headset because it looks very comfortable especially those earcushions that completely surround your ear and provide unrivaled comfort and breathability.

I need these in my life. A classy looking mech keyboard that doesn't make me look like a 14 year old "gamer"? Yes please!

my favorite Feenix product is the Feenix Autore Keyboard because with its simple design and simple color, fit for all color theme setup, with glossy keycaps and contains with my favorite Cherry MX Brown switches.

Can't lie, by far the headset is my favorite part of the set.

I really like the keyboards "business like" look as well but the headset just gels with me. That headband looks super comfy and I've never had wood finished headphones before so yeah.

I'll take three!

I love the autore keyboard cause of the use of cherry mx switches and also cause it feels so premium and looks flipping fantastic!

Never owned a Feenix product before, but these look pretty cool.

The finish is outstanding. Definitely in on this.

Thanks!

I really want the mouse, because first of all I dont have any mouse and also it looks so cool, and cool things have to be earn by cool people.Like me. =D (juste kidding)

I love how each item makes my desk look absolutely amazing and they are super comfortable.

They all look sick, but the keyboard i would literally kill for, just so clean so simple I WANT IT !

My favorite would definitely have to be the Feenix Autore Keyboard. The clean simplistic design and the Cherry MX Browns are definitely a plus.

I never tried one of their products but many of my friends told me that Feenix products are extremely good and at the moment I`m about to build myself a new PC and a new keyboard-mouse-headset- set would fit perfectly to that. :)

So hopefully I´m lucky..... and even if not I love your content on Linustechtips!! You guys saved my a** many times almost wasting some money for pc parts which I actually didn`t really needed. 

This is my entry to the giveaway. The keyboard is my favorite because it looks good and has cherry mx browns.

Here's a joke for anyone who reads it:

What is it called when a crow tries to hang out with his friends?

An attempted murder.

I love the headset, the brown wood gives it a very premium look, sure hope to win this :)

The Feenix headset looks awsome; that must to be enough entry xD

I broke my headset months ago and have been playing games with no sound. With the headphones, I would finally be able to play games with friends again!

They all look amazing, so please can I win??

I would love to have all three feenix items lol because i love tech and i need to actually upgrade my keyboard and mouse, but unfortunately you can only have one so if i win i would love to have the headsets cause that thing looks damn badass! And looks cool for gaming , and it looks like when you gaming no noise from the outside you will hear when gaming, so its definitely the headseats :)

The most compelling to me is the ceyboard because it's really elegant and I've never used a mechanical keyboard as a daily driver before so it would be great if I won. :P

I Like the Mouspad because it is looking awsome with the glossy ring around it. And it fits perfectly with my rig.

Hope that i can win :)

Bye from Germany

I use paper as mousepad and my middle mouse button doesn't works so I can't throw grenades with my mouse.

I wish I get the mousepad and mouse.

Those products look amazing. My favorite would have to be the headset though if only because they make Linus' head look tiny in the video ;)

i love the headset especially because I need a headset and aria is the right choice if you can please give it to me