Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite, because or there unique design and materials used.

The Aria has got to be my favourite as the wood finish as well as the whole build quality looks amazing! as well as the idea of a studio grade headset really appeals to me. The whole product range looks fantastic and i am glad you have introduced me to their products Linus. 

I'd honestly love to own these peripherals as all I have at the moment are just a stock keyboard and mouse and no headset. The Nascita mouse looks AMAZING and is everything I want at the moment. It's large, ergonomic, has several buttons and just looks beautiful overall. The Autore keyboard also look spectacular, probably the prettiest and most simple keyboard I've ever seen - and its mechanical! Everything just looks beautiful and I'd love to own any of these products. I love what Feenix has done, although I've never even heard of them, but I'm glad I have now! I'm desperate for good peripherals, and these are perfect. Hope I win!

Hello Linus,

I love the headphone because of the amazing color en looks sooo comfortable.

I LOVE the keyboard because of my favorite brown switches for a nice touch.

The mouse looks amazing and the mousepad is awesome.

The Autore keyboard is my favourite of all the peripherals here, mainly because of the minimalistic, professional look, but also the brown switches. I LOVE brown switches. Big thanks to Feenix for doing this giveaway.

man that is a sweet keyboard, so sleek and minimal!

I really like the silver look of the keyboard sooo bad! I WANT IT! :D aaand also the other stuff :P

Hello LMG and Feenix,

I am very interested in that professional looking yet extreme gaming functionality keyboard with mechanical switches. I have been wanting a good quality mechanical keyboard that is not to large and flashy, but sexy and professional. I would be really excited to win this contest! 

Best of luck!

This is awesome! It's really amazing to see how you guys have grown over the years!

Destiny used to use Feenix periphials and never complained about them. The mousepad looks sweet

i would have to say that the Nascita mouse is my favorite because it just looks so nice and looks like it might be a very comfortable mouse,

Thank you to everyone involved for this giveaway and good luck to everyone :D  

My favorite has to be the headset.

It looks great and I bet it sounds sick too.

Would love to win :D

Love the Headphones and Keyboard, they both look badass.

I think I need me some of these

I absolutely love that Feenix is making gaming peripherals that have great quality and still that stylish look... I'm so tired of these new gaming mice or headsets being so awkwardly shaped with super flashy colors just in order to look super futuristic. I hope im not the only one thinking that way of futuristic gaming peripherals. By the way, great job Feenix :)

I really loved the Feenix logo and the headphones(its pretty big) ,I wonder how will it sound!Also i poured some black coffee on my keyboard last week and the numpad is not working, so I need a new keyboard!Lets see how lucky I am to win this !

That keyboard looks really freaking good.

My favourite has to be the Feenix Aria Headset, premium comfort and stunning design easy winner. Hopefully I'll be getting a closer inspection soon.

keyboard looks awesome and slick luv the grey colour+ its simple witch i like  mouse desigh not bad and the headset should be not with wood, but quality is good. luv the keyboard tho, mousepad is good .

niceley desing stuff imo :D

Mmm.... the Dimora looks lush. I won't have a hoarse Linus there to peel the packaging off it, but it'll still look the dog's bollocks!

I think all of them look elegant and simple to be used anywhere, but my personal favourite is the headphone. the combination between wood and steel looks very amazing, combining two different materials that we rarely see in computer peripheral makes it totaly awesome. the other peripheral that catch my eyes is the dimora mousepad, the border design that also rarely seen in mousepads makes it look elegant when used.

[For he is not of this day, Nor he of this mind]