Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the head set my Sennheiser head set is needs to be replaced by Feenix that looks veary comfortable the wood look is cool too

I like the Autore keboard because it loocks very industrially and it's a mechanical keyboard (i love those).

The headset looks absolutely epic and so comfy!!! Im looking for some new good looking and decent equipment for my office and this might be a way to go, so much "swag" :)

It all looks so PREMIUM...especially the headset, that thing looks solid as hell!

Me thinks it would look good on my noggin... :)

I really like the look of the headphones. I produce music so im massively into anything audio based :P All of this looks cool I would love to win :D

Dear Linustechtips

From all the products your are showing ( Feenix) the most promissing is a headset.

The reason is quet simple with so many keybords and mouse on the market it is difficult to understand which is better then another.

But with sounds you will understand the difference in quality almost immidiatly compare with low quality products.

Best Regards Mark Yanovskiy

THE headset aria I like the most because of the beautiful Shape and the color

The whole Feenix collection i a must have. If i should choose only one part it would be the keyboard.  :D

I would love a new keybord as my current is a basic dell entry keybord......

The Headset looks awesome. Great Combination with the wooden finish.
I'd like to call that mine :P
And that conference room is the best I've ever seen =)

That is an awesome headset and keyboard+mouse.

I want it as a content creator and as an occasional gamer. Thanks for that post. :D

wow considering im using a £5 keyboard and a £5 mouse, with my rig it be a pretty damn nice sleek upgrade for me

I'm dying for a new headset and that headset looks absolutely gorgeous!

I really like the keyboard and the look of all there designs. Would call this trump approved!

i really like the headphones, the very specific wood they chose to make them from shows that they really do have a close attention to detail which is what i want from a peripherals maker, the fact they use memory foam shows that they care about the longevity of their products and the comfort for their customers, they use real leather which feels better than the fake synthetic leather and last longer.

good luck to all and i hope i win as my dad stepped on my astros and broke them :(

I would love the Feenix Nascita 8200 dpi mouse as being both a gamer and 3D artist I need to be able to switch my dpi on the fly, as well as having some extra mouse buttons for those hard-to-reach hotkeys.

Thanks linustechtips and thanks Feenix!

Awesome giveaway! :D

My favourite has to be the Aria headphones, they look amazing! And from what I read they sound pretty darn nice. And I could really use some cool new peripherals. :D

I like the design of all of them, really nice.

I like the keyboard the most.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I would sorely like the keyboard I would sir because them CherryMX keys would feel mighty dandy under me old fingers when I'm typing and moving about and what-not in them games what you run about and shoot people.  Know what I mean, guvna?  Let's help eachother out, eh?

I really like the stealth looking Autore keyboard it just so beautiful, also I like their dimora mousepad

I would really like to try their mouse since I cant seem to find one that fits my hand

(Sorry for my english greetings from Bulgaria)

Mousepad looks ballin, but i'll take it all, no worriez there ;)

To be honest, I have never heard of FEENIX until now. 

The thing that caught my attention was their logo. It reminded me of a eagle I got to hold when I was 9.

The Aria headset is something that I liked about FEENIX, it has something that most headphones doesn't have, Japanese Pine Wood.

I can't REALLY decide between the keyboard and the headset... "Japanese Pine wood"  acoustics chamber? Damn, that's sexy! But I don't have a mechanical keyboard, and my 'AltGr' and 'Numpad -' keys are broken, so that keyboard looks so much more enticing to me right now. :D

A friend of mine bought the Autore, i was lucky enought that he would lend it to me for a couple of hours at a lan-party, i was quite impressed. Felt nice, great responsive keys, and overall looks a great. However i havent tried any other so that must be my favorite so far :)