Feenix Collection Giveaway

It would be nice to get a change have had my keyboard and mouse for almost 3 years and headset for a year and they'r not the best ones either so yeah i'd like this very much :3

They are pretty much the most polished and high quality products I have seen on the market in quite a long while!!! Would love to try them out!

The Aria Headset is my favorite. It looks very comfortable and well crafted, especially the Japanese pine wood material on the side of the cans. I'm really interested on using an audiophile level headset for gaming. 

Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

hmm 

all there products are awesome  but my personal favorite is (Feenix Dimora Mousepad) , i love how large and premium it is ! 

Well the Feenix Autore Keyboard is actually pretty nice, very cool looking, good job with that  :D :D

Aria because it looks extremely elegant with that wooden finish

The headset looks sexy. A lot more sexy than every gaming badass shiny headset I've ever seen

Never even heard of this stuff, would sure love to give them all a try and use them on my gaming setup on the TV.

I would love to have the headset because I need one and I love how it looks, especially the wood part

I like the headset, I wood really like one.

I personally love the Autore from Feenix Collection because it packs Brown Cherry MX switches, which are also my favorite. It also looks very sharp with the black print look. I am also excited about the Aria, since it features 50mm drivers, and it is finished with wood.

Aakash Sharma 
Cogito Ergo Sum.

Ohhh man that mouse pad looks gorgeous! 

Hello,
One of my favourite products from "Feenix" is Aria Headset, it have a good specifications and design, good sound quality and good look in one product.

The headphones look the most interesting with the wood on the side, but I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard and this one looks really good, so that's my favourite.(and yes, favoUrite)

Autore keyboard is my choice. Has excellent switches and great design.

My favorite is the Keyboard.

Closely followed by the Mousepad.

On the other hand all of that stuff looks pretty amazing and well built.

Found an insanely good deal for a VPS by Time4VPS (Lithuania). Warning: I don't have a lot of experience with them yet, if you had any bad experience, please PM me. /// Warning2 (Sorry, should have added this earlier): Very Low Disk IO

1 x 2.4GHz (E5 2630 v3), 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD cached Raid 6, 500GB Traffic => ~$17.5 (15.84€) + Tax for 2 years (Prebuild Servers)

I really like the headphones, the wood finish looks so good.

My favourite is the headset, it looks very high quality. Although, my keyboard is on the way out, so that would be nice to replace too, haha.

Hey guys :) i think my favorite product from Feenix would be the aria headphones because they just look so amazing and unique and im sure there sound quality would be on point but i would love to have a pair for myself! Thanks a lot for this giveaway and a chance to win <3