Feenix Collection Giveaway

Definitely love the wood finish on the Aria headset!!

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

The headset is my favourite! I guess I just like the sound of it...

Wow love the wooden cups on the Aria, interesting for gaming headsets!

i like the awesome build on the keyboard, intersting mouse and mousepad and t hose sickkkkkkk headphones (wood on headphones=mind BLOWNING awesome) cmon guys make my day

I like the Autore keyboard because it look clean and elegant. I also like the Aria headset because not many high-end headsets use wood on the earcups.

I love the style of that keyboard.. and also all the other part in the giveaway..

super hype for that giveaway..

lets hope i can put my hand on it! 

Good luck to all!

fav product is definitely the.... Feenix aria headset. i'm a sucker for products with a wood accent.. dat japanese pinewood just hits it all on the checklist. 

thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

The Nascita looks great, and it is priced at the only correct pricepoint(69$). So yeah that one win plz kthxby.

I like all of the Feenix products, they all compliment each other and choosing one would be a slap in the other's face. I like the premium look the portray and would make a fine addition to my BitFenix build ;)

got no money and microsoft keyboard and IBM mouse a 5$ mouse pad ,but good headphones so i can hear steps in csgo xD, i lry want to win so i could be able to play better and io want to feel the mechanical keys so...

so basically i want to win :D

I personally like the Autore the most. Because it's all black and has a stealthy look.

The Feenix Aria headset​ looks so smooth and design is really good looking. Without a doubt its my favorite.

And other three products are also pretty cool, especially Autore mechanical keyboard, and Nascita mouse.

Greetings from Croatia.

I haven't used any of those peripherals, but the headset made from pine wood looks awesome and unique.

I really like the Feenix keyboard due to them choosing to use cherry mx brown switches and the crazy awesome stealth ninja looking key cap letters. But no matter what. All their products are cool.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LMG!!!!

I like the Feenix Aria headset. I'm a radio DJ on the side, so it would be awesome if I get to try this headset. Plus, it looks tender! :D

I really love the Fenix Aria headset, it just looks awesome in everyway!