Feenix Collection Giveaway

Love the natural vibe that Feenix aria headset has . Looks classy but yet modern. 

And that mouse pad + mouse and keyboard  :rolleyes: . It really sets itself apart from the flashy RGB setups. The company has really taken a very comprehensive and mature approach in their design. Wish that more companies start using this grown up approach cos these products just scream "CLASS".

In short they are what I would call a Gentleman's gaming gear. -_-

I think that the headphones really stand out the most , perhaps due to the fact that I've got a soft spot for anything made from wood. 

ME LIKE DAT AND WONT ONE

That keyboard look so sleek and loving that minimalist style going on that set :wub: .

Would love that keyboard. Still on rubber dome because of the wireless. But been wanting a mechanical for so long. Love that tactile feedback on the browns.

Mouse pad is pretty sick haven't seen a solid one like that before. 

That headset looks just absolutely stunning with the palm wood toch on it. Would love to have one too

Awesom, that headphone looks awesome, and reminds me to my old big one, still havent found a good one like that since

Hi I'd really enjoy the headphones and the mouse. Simply put it's hard to choose between two different pieces of equipment when the quality looks amazing and the specs beat out the peripherals I've been looking on purchasing lately.

Honestly my mouse is dying out thanks to many hours spent browsing websites and searching lists with thousands of sound patches and samples to find a single thing.

Thanks guys for being awesome.

I make music, games and videos. Check out my stuff here ---> http://www.sandraystudios.weebly.com

Been using my Feenix Nascita 2013 and i can honestly say its a very premium product, it tracks wonderfully and the customer support behind the company is AWESOME!.

Would recommend people to use their products any day because the before mentioned things.

PROS: Premium Quality / Build, Customer Service and for the Nascita 2013, TRACKING! 

Those headphones :wub:   the wood finish totaly gives me wood  :wub: 
great looking stuff! hope i win

I love the Mouse pad. A hard frame looks sick on it.

hoarse linus haha, Would be awesome to have any of those prizes!

I absolute love the modern and classiness style of your products. I have to say that Aria and Dimora its my favorites.

The headset looks sweeet! And I happen to know that Japanese Pinewood lets you hear enemies' footsteps better and makes your music sound better even though all you listen to is bad youtube ripped mp3's... soo that would be my pick ;)

Feenix gear looks incredible, I would definitely be content with rocking it. Did I win? :D

That keyboard is beautiful and it features my favourite switches.

ey b0ss, can i habe de gear pls

Mouse, actually, I need a new mouse

Ohohoh... Man, how come could my headseat break literally yesterday? I'd love the headset, but seeing the amount of people who want it is like wanting the gold bar....

My favorite item would probably be the headphone as I have used a friends pair and I instantly fell in love with them. After I saw the video I just had to sign up for the give away. And why do I love the headphones, because they are the best I have tried they sound great, look great and just overall are great. So please Linus Tech Tips and Feenix give me an opportunity to make my dream come true and for me to not have crappy $10 peripherals from eBay.

All their products look amazing, especially I like the  mouse pad. But my favourite accessory would be the headset, it looks amazing!

It would be great, if I win thanks!