Feenix Collection Giveaway

Linus sounded like he was about to die in the video promoting this.

I would love their headset so that i can replay that part again in better quality

The simple yet elegant look of the mechanical keyboard is simply stunning. Would be great to win!

Wish me luck! Its hard to choose which product I like more but i'll go with the headset because the design is simplistic while still looking elegant.

The Autore is just beautiful. And I need a keyboard to replace my ageing Razer Tarantula.

Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D | CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 @3.3 GHz | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP DDR3 1600 2x4 GB | GPU: MSI GTX 760 2 GB | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1 TB | PSU: Corsair RM750 | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Display: Iiyama Prolite XU2290HS-B1 | Keyboard: Razer Tarantula | Mouse: Roccat Savu | OS: Win 7 Pro 64 bits
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @3.01 GHz | Mobo: Asus P5E-VM HDMI | RAM: Geil DDR2 800 4x2 GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3 GB | Storage: WD 250 GB | PSU: Antec VP500PC | CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper212 Evo | Display: Iiyama Prolite XU2290HS-B1 | OS: Win 8.1 Pro 64 bits

Laptop : Dell Inspiron 15R N5110

Although their other accessories look damn fine, especially the headset, my personal favorite is the mousepad. Somehow I'm really into plain and elegant looking mousepads.

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite because it looks so beautiful and professional!

I would really want to win and I absolutely love the headset, looks like a pair that some kind of pilot would use, would love a pair of those :D

ur my grd that matte black mouse pad be shinning nice

The Headset looks really nice, would be a great edition to my gaming setup. Along with the other peripherals provided. 

The keyboard looks really nice, very minimalistic! Although I do have one complaint, the keys might be kind of hard to read since the keys themselves are black and the letters are a greyish kind of color. Anyways the keyboard still looks very elegant and clean!

Hey....who knows...Probably this giveaway could change my life. :)

Anyway, thanks to the LMG and Feenix crew for making a giveaway!

The Aria headset looks awesome, and as I read online it sounds great too! Would love to have one :)

I would love the headphones cause mine are breaking and i love the sound you get from Japanese pine resonators.

My favorite product is their keyboard because of its simplicity. Also the brown switches are a big plus.

The keyboard actually looks quiet nice, not to flashy  or extravagant 

The use of wood on the headset reminds me of a beautiful African sunset and is something magical I have not seen on a headset before. Very innovative, and matches the classy clean look of the whole range. The range would be absolutely perfect for any setup and I would be ecstatic to own these quality items :)

Lets hope my memes are dank enough

--> Love you Linus Media Group! <3<3<3< 3<3

I personally love the Feenix Aria as it just looks AMAZING!! That said, hope I win and GLHF to everyone!

I like the Feenix keyboard, it looks solid and simple, hope i can enjoy it,wish me luck:)

Hi Linus & Feenix,

I've not yet had the oppertunity to use one of the Feenix products. I wanted to get a Feenix mouse but, the price was a bit expensive. I'd love to win the giveaway and get the chance to use the Feenix product as I've seen nothing but great reviews.

Kind Regards,

Fathom

They look really cool!

And I've just got a low end Logitech mouse and then like a dell average keyboard so yer

My favorite Feenix product is the amazing headphones. They just look outstanding and are on a whole other level to any other headphones on the market. I love the Japanese pine wood on the headphones, which I believe make the headphones so special. If i were lucky enough to win I would be extremely grateful and greatly appreciate the the keyboard, mouse and mouse pad as well as the beautiful headphones. 

The use of wood on the headset reminds me of a beautiful African sunset and is something magical I have not seen on a headset before. Very innovative, and matches the classy clean look of the whole range. The range would be absolutely perfect for any setup and I would be ecstatic to own these quality items :)