Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hi, I'm 16 and being stuck with and old laptop hasn't really made my work become any easier. I would really like to win the mouse as it would not only help me work, but I also like the fact that it is made for right-handed people. Feenix has obvious premium quality and I could see it just by looking at the box. I would be stoked to win this competition and thank you Feenix and LTT for giving me the opporunity.

-Callum

I think the headphones are fantastic, nowadays I feel the acoustic chambers are relatively neglected but these are really promising.

Plus everything looks exquisite!

The Aria looks great, such hipster with the wooden parts, also nice to see a detachable cable at this pricepoint.

The Autore keyboard looks really awesome. The build of the keyboard looks really sturdy. And I have to mention the silkscreened/stealthy looking keycaps, they look very sleek. I always wanted a keyboard with side/front printed keycaps but never got one but this makes me want this steathly looking keycap more than the side/front printed one. 

Thank you for the giveaway. Good luck everyone.

i usually don't like "gaming" stuff, but that headset is ballin

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

I am mostly interested in the keyboard. Never had a mechanical one, never even typed on one, they are pretty rare where I come from. I live in the rubber dome hell btw. I also like the headphones, really nice design.

|| CASE: Thermaltake Armor+ MX || MB: GA-990FXA-UD5 || GPU: Radeon 7950 Windforce 3X || CPU: AMD FX-8350 || RAM: Kingston 12GB || PSU: XFX 750W ||

That mousepad is sexy and sleek. Want.

I have a dud dying at the corners.

Honestly you can never go wrong with a ncie looking headset. so aria for me. 

And theres my entry.

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker 

My PC peripherals have started to look particularly dated over recent years, especially the £15 mouse i bought 4 years ago when i first got my PC so to win this give away would be perfect for me!

First time hearing about this company, but DAMN their products are Minimal, Monochromatic, Clean and the packaging and appearance looks premium. Personally i love the headset, the offset between the man made synthetic materials and finish with the natural "JDM" pine wood as well as the engraving really bring the stunning best of the looks.

Hope I can get my hands on these amazing products.

I'm certainly due for new sexy peripherals; will go nicely with my new black and white rig.

Also due to win some kind of competition :lol: LTT plz.

The headphones look nice, love the detachable cable which is not proprietary.

Those headphones look pretty sick for a company which I've never heard of before.

I like the design and thought it was interesting how sick Linus sounded.. I hope he's okay. I know I won't be chosen, Ever... because I'm just a plebe.. So which one do I want? The mousepad.. because my black one has become white because I use it so much. Again, I know my comment will just be lost, but oh well! They say "Just Do It!" don't they?

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

For me the Feenix Aria headphones are the Ducks nuts! I'm a huge fan of wood....pun intended. Aaaaaaaaaand because wood has been used no two pairs will be the same.

I would like to challenge you to give your mouse some wood as well.

My favorite product is definetly the Feenix Aria Headset because it is vey hard to find a good quality headset on the market for a good price. I think the Aria headset looks very high quality and would very much like to expierence that for myself

I want that Headseat! it looks really cool,simple & neat. Would be great to have it =))  :D  :D  :D  :D

Lucky comment is lucky, many wins had with this comment. May the force foreber belieber you.

IMO all these Products just look amazing. I´m not a fan of all these RGB peripherals. Feenix did a great job making all these products look very classy.

Bitfenix Shinobi | ASUS M5A99x Evo | FX 6300 (4.150 GHz) | Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte GTX 780 GHz Edition | Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) CL9 DDR3 1600 |

Samsung 840 EVO SSD 250GB | Seagate Barrcuda 1TB | Corsair AX760

I don't have a Feenix product right now but based on what I have seen, my personal favorite is the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it looks so slick.

Everything about the Aria headset looks premium even the packaging, very nice. Good luck everyone.

CPU: AMD FX 8150  Motherboard: ROG Crosshair V Formula  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb  GPU: ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum  Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK1  Storage: 128gb Crucial M4, 2tb WD Black  PSU: Antec TPQ 1200w  Display: 55" LG FullHD LED 3D Smart TV  Cooling: H100i, 9 Fans

I'm in :-) My keyboard and mouse is terrible, would be great to win.

By the way. Great videos, lets me keep in touch with latest and greatest PC stuff without owning one(I recently upgraded from my athlon x3 e420 to i7 2600k and that is really something :-)  ). I am wathing your progress from NCIX times, happy for your success ;-)