Feenix Collection Giveaway

I had to make a LTT Forum account to even have a chance to have those beauties, they are that good!

Thanks,

Cooper Wilson

The best thing on the list is definitely the headset. Why? Well fist of all it looks gr8, it has huge frequency response so it is awesome, besides for the games, for listening some FLAC music and i would love to have it.

I think the headphones are the best because of the wood on the ear cups

Hello,

I think that the keyboard looks amazing plus the fact I could really use a new keyboard makes it my favorite (I build a medium gaming pc this fall and i couldn't afford a gaming keyboard yet).

I would really like to win this contest and it would be the greatest birthday gift ever, I turn 18 on November 11 2015!

i like most of their products because its very clean. but if i had to pick one i pick the aria headset, because it has a 70s look to it. it makes me think of one episode of that 70s show when eric is rollerskating.  

wow awesome giveaway guys. I realy like the headset with the japanese wood on there. hope i win, thanks

I like wood and i need an upgrade for my 20 dollar keyboard  :mellow:

I think the mouse pad is awesome, It is so clean but stil had design on it. 

The mouse pad looks amazing and with its borders i think that it will be much less likely to become frayed. 

I am interested in taking part in the giveaway.

Also I have one question, how do you guys get these awesome tech, do you people pay for it or do you request them to send it and they send it to you?

Would really like to give these a try maybe fallout 4.

The products of Feenix are very nice. And I need a new Keyboard Mouse and Headset setup. Maybe the luck will pick me!

Thx for the Giveaway Linus Group!

My favourite of these products is the Autore Keyboard. I really appreciate how understated the design is (less flashy tacky nonsense is good!)

As beautiful as the wood finish on the Aria Headset is, I personally LOVE the Nascita Mouse that dpi screen looks super useful. 

The headset looks AMAZING!!! Love the minimalistic look. Really hope i can win this.