Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks amazing it's probably my favorite because it is soooooo beautiful. :P It would be AWESOME to win one.

i really like the headphones that Feenix makes, the wood they use is very specific wood  proves that they care about their product and that the have a very close attention to detail which i respect in a peripherals maker, they use memory foam which lasts longer and is more comfortable  and they use real leather which lasts longer, feels better and doesn't wear out.

god luck to all who have entered and i really want to win as my dad stepped on my headset and broke them :(

I really like the headset, it looks great. Sounds better than my headset right now for sure... The keyboard looks really good too! 

My favorite product definitely is the mouse, although I'd love trying the keyboard too. Don't really know what to expect from a totally new mechanical keyboard since still using KU6-SG-1000 (haven't bought new one, because this is still working fine xP).

The headphone is my favorite and im sure it can provide both exceptional gaming experience and some ear candy.

My second favorite is the keyboard cause you cant go wrong with cherry mx

Really hope to win

Well, first of all I love Feenix design...the looks is very premium

But wait, there is another reason, now i really don't have a great set of headphone

so I'd like to get the headset that has those japanese wood on it because it looks pretty cool actually

and last but least,I would also like to get the mouse and the mousepad because like two months ago both of them has been stolen by someone

so I really really hope that I win this giveaway..

Thank You..

I love the headphones. They look so huge and derpy. Thanks for the giveaway, and hope i get it <3

But really, the headphones and lapel mic would be epic. i currently use wireless headphones and they are a pain(ey) to charge(inconsistent because of broken connector), not to mention that they aren't the best sounding, so getting an audiophile grade pair of headphones for gaming would make me very happy. Oh and the other stuff looks pretty cool to, I've only got a rubber dome keyboard so any upgrade is wanted. The mouse, looks cool, might give it a go vs my death adder 2013, and the mouse pad to go with it.

Hey, my favorite Part is the Feenix Aria Headset,

I like how they implemented the wood and it looks so cool!

That keyboard with Cherry MX Browns looks awesome for my gamin... *cof, cof* coding for college projects.

Love how the keyboard looks. Have been wondering if I should get one.

The keyboard as great in terms of its feel and ease of use! Plus I am poor and need this gear in my life and also I am from the UK so have pity on me.

Cheers keep up the great work.

The mouse looks awesome! Especially the branding on it is astonishing.

Damn that is some good stuff :D

I could use a upgrade or two.

I got a 8 year old Logitech G11 where the keys gets jammed from time to time.

And my mouse is a cheap 4 dollar mouse that keeps double clicking random and the scroll wheel squeaks all the time.

I mean just look at that headset, it just looks soo nice!

I haven't got any experience with there products (I never owned one), but i always loved there design, and there way of thinking, when designing there products.

They use top quality materials, and that really showes they care about what products there putting out there. They don't just make a plastic shape, throw some speakers in and then goes "...How much can we get for this thing?" Because THEY CARE!!! :D

Good luck to everyone entering! :D

(Sorry for bad english)

I love the keyboard. The simplistic look coupled with cherry mx brown switches makes a perfect keyboard for a techie like me who engages in tweaking, software dev, video editing, and gaming. It has the functionality of a normal keyboard without the confusing and often inconvenient "ergonomic" alternatives. It also uses my favourite key switches that are silent and responsive, a perfect blend. I'd love to have the honour of being in possession of the Autore Keyboard.

how do I let Feenix know?

Seriously ?

head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Feenix Atore! 

the design is sooo classic!

LOVE IT!

RELOAD BEFOR QUOTING. I EDIT MY POST ALOT!

MARK MY POST AS THE ANSWER IF I HELPED.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | GPU: RTX 2070 Super | Mobo: MSI X470 Gaming Pro | RAM: Corsair vengeance 32GB 8x2 3200mhz CL16 | SSD: Samsung QVO 870 1TB | PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold 750 W 80+ Gold | Cooler: Thermaltake Contac Silent

12 | OS: Windows 11 Pro | Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rGR6gb
Displays: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz 

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming i5-1130 RTX3050 16GB | OS: Windows 11 Pro

Gotta love that Aria, looks dope AF. Should sound as sweet as it looks...

turkidot