Feenix Collection Giveaway

i like cherry mx blues but browns are also better then the terrible £12 keyboard i have the headphones are also sexy as hell, i hope i win

If im honest, the headphones, sound is an important part of immersion and i really need to be able to hear quiets humming on a deeper level xD

The headset has a fantastic look to it an the whole package is quite minimalistic so should go well with most builds incliding the most obscure colours. I would realy love to win this as I have been looking for a decent mouse and keyboard for a while now.

The Feenix headset looks amazing, the padding would be great as my current headset is actually so hard that I have an indent on the top of my head from it

Their keyboard looks super sleek and plain gorgeous

In hopes I win, Thanks :DD

I like the Nascita mouse.

It looks amazing and really comfortable.

Great specs and I really like this mouse.

Awesome Giveaway Feenix and LinusTechTips!!!

Hoping to win myself the Feenix Aria Headset. Why? Cause Linus says it's good and I badly need a new headset! :)

Love Aria headset design with no "bling bling" extravaganza , also separated microphone and USB audio adapter.

Same thing with Autore  keyboard . Love its minimalistic design.

All products look premium, can't wait to feel them in my hands.  :)

I want one cause I love them and thanks for providing this giveaway to Feenix and also linus

i really like the mousepad. Its a great size (not too big and not too small) plus it looks amazing. the headset is very unique too, love the wood finish and i bet they sounds great too! :)

I have to say that Feenix have described their products spot on "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." The headset particularly is just utterly gorgeous, and I always feel that they take such great care in manufacturing their products to deliver top class value to their customers.

I love that Aria Headphones.. Pick me linus.  I promise to worship you everyday!!

I would like the keyboard because I don't have a mechanical one I've only tried my friends and I liked it sorry if I reposted I went through all the posts and couldn't find mine

I'm very particular about how things look, and I must say I love the way the Feenix Collection peripherals look! Sleek and black and elegant... they would be a perfect addition to my life!!

I am a huge fan of all things Japanese, and I bet those Aria headphones are simply amazing!! My fiance has his fancy Astro headset, whereas I don't have a headset at all at the moment... so Merry Christmas to me??

well iit's my first time seeing Feenix project and by the look i like it it's cool they keyboard and the mouse the headset looks huge :P but i like it thank you for letting us the opportunitie to win something :) 

The mouse is the nicest, gaming CAN NOT happen without a mouse, keyboard and sound. 

First off....thanks Linus and company for great content, you've inspired me to build my own computer and start my own reviews and tips channel. While it's a learning process it is a ton of fun.

Secondly....Feenix, wow pretty stuff first time seeing there products.

Aria = one classy melody

Dimora = solid home for a mouse

Autore = the keys of an artist

Nascita = the birth of creation

Great names for some really sexy pieces of equipment. Would go great with my Streams and reviews.

Thanks so much and I am crossing my fingers for the win.

Mouse looks pretty awesome too bad it is right handed. Sucks being left handed some times.

The headset looks awesome

And the keyboard looks simple but elegant

The headset looks awesome

And the keyboard looks simple but elegant