Feenix Collection Giveaway

Please, please, p l e a s e... Charry em exes.....

Intel i7 3770 | ASUS P8Z77-V | 32GB Kingstorn HyperX Fury | ASUS Dual Radeon RX 480 (4GB)

512GB Samsung 840 Pro | 3TB WD Green | Corsair CX500 | Corsair Carbide 500R

TOODAAYY !!! Please , p l e a s e , pick me Linus  :D Good Luck Everyone !  :rolleyes:

I like the mouse because it has a very unique look to it and looks like it would be great for gaming and using computers. I really like this company and their products .

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this .<3

The keyboard and mouse looks really neat!

Hoping to win!

My favorite product of the three, although it can sound weird, it's the Feenix Dimora Mousepad. It looks pretty darn premium, and, together with the mouse and keyboard, they are an awesome combo.

The Aria headset is definitely my favorite of these products.

A friend loaned me a pair of these for a couple weeks, and I was very impressed.

I've been a touring audio systems engineer for some time now, and I'd put the sound quality of these up next to some of my high end Grado headphones. Not to mention that they are super comfy to wear for long periods of gaming!

Also, most gorgeous mousepad ever!

I would love to win. Those headphones and peripherals look boss and would complement the workspace i am beginning to build quite nicely!

I really dig the keyboard.  I just looks so sexy.  I'd take that with the mousepad  :D

The Aria has got to be my favorite, that or the Dimora, mainly because of the aesthetic appeal, but the dark wood on the Aria is so sexy.

I would really like to try the Feenix Aria Headset. I have never try any product from them but they look really nice good luck to everyone. Thanks for this giveaway. ..

Thanks for the giveaway. I would have to say that the headsets would be my favorite product in this giveaway because they look amazing, boast good sound quality, AND have a microphone!

Good luck to everyone.

I really like the Nascita mouse because it looks like it would fit perfectly with my hand with all the detailed edges and curves. I love the Autore keyboard too because I Love mechanical keyboards and wish I had one. But it is also very simple but yet beautiful. The mouse pad looks fantastic! I love the edges on it giving it a very modern clean look to it.

To win would be AMAZING!!! The coolest tech is the Feenix Autore Keyboard with mechanical keys. I've always wanted a keyboard like that so winning would be great. Best of luck to everyone on the giveaway!

The Feenix Aria have to be, by far, the most beautiful headphones I've seen. At least offered by a mainstream accessories company.  

As a woodworker, and maker of sorts, I've always envisioned doing something similar with a nice set. The Arias would match my salvaged/restored 1974 ALTEC Receiver with equally warm all-wood speaker enclosures. The Japanese Pine has a very nice looking chocolate finish that actually has me craving something sweet. 

The muted color scheme of the keyboard would have to be my second favorite. The MX Browns are probably my favorite Cherry, although if I had to have my choice I would much prefer an ALPS/Matias Click for my own personal Mech keyboard, and in a Ten-Keyless layout. 

That said, I love this show, been a follower on Youtube for years. Now I wish I had joined the LTT Forums earlier, and feel kinda lame/cheap/sad for having my first official post be a comment for some free merch. 

So I think the gear is amazing gorgeous and I'm in the process of building my first good gaming set up and this is precisely what I have been looking for I would be so great full to get these amazing peaces and they would fit my desine great with the wood (+ I don't live far from Van so Ya)

The Beautiful Mouse Pad would look amazing on my custom desk in my office

Before this give-away I didn't even know about Feenix and I'm really impressed by their products! I gotta say the headphones are awwwwesooome and I'd love to have some. The mouse's specs and design is epic as well so even if I don't win I may get the mouse anyway and let's not forget about that awesome mouse pad with it's super epic design! All-in-all I really like what Feenix are trying to do and I wish I won this comp to be able to test these great products out and prove that.  :D

Well, first of all, thank you Fernie for giving out those awesome products!

I would like to win the headphones because I'm using my monitor speakers and they really sucks and also because they look so nice!

I want the accessories cause they look really cool, well built and industrial and would go great with my gaming setup. I don't really have a proper gaming headset.

Feenix Aria Headset

The Headset with the Japanese Pinewood just looks super elegant and nice!

Definitely liking the headset. At the moment I'm repurposing my PlayStation Gold headset as my computer headset. And although I've had zero issues with them, it would be nice to have a headset dedicated to my PC. That and it'd be fantastic to have some new peripherals that I don't have to buy myself.