Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite one is the Aria Headset- i love the wooden acoustic chamber and its large drivers and ear cushions, but most of all i like the fact that it has detachable jack cables!

I also like the Dimora, it's sober and stylish, but the Aria Headset stole my attention first

Well I would have to say that the Fenix autor keyboard is my favourite product, reason why is well it's a mechanical keyboard and also cherry mx brown switches just add to to the reason. So that's why the keyboards my fave. Anyways thanks for reading

My favourite is the mouse because my brother broke my only mouse in the house...hey that rhymed, yay me.

The headphones look great! The wood finish really brings out the quality of the build. All would be great.

There comes a time in a young boys life when he realizes the sight of sleekness and curves really catches his eye. Said young boy will one day grow up, get married and have kids. Never again will this, now man, lay his eyes on such beauty as his family...

UNTIL NOW

dat mouse tho. such beauty. dem curves, those edges. *drools*

give my hands the joy of caressing its sleekness, so that I may cut down the most evil of pirates in star citizen! (whenever this day comes)

They all look pretty nice although I've not had any experience with them.

The Feenix Autore because of the cherry mx brown switches and the simple design

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

I think the mouse pad looks the best because it just is cool

I'd definitely have to go with the Aria headphones for my favorite. They just look so fancy and scream... "I know my stuff".

Here's hoping I get to be one of the lucky three!

Of course the headset is the one i love the most - since most of headsets are just pitifully sounding, with sales driven by tone of marketing instead of quality, something that exclusive and stylish looking with i can only guess how good sounding output is my favorite of those products. :)

Simplicity and quality at it's finest! What a great looking set up that would be.

P.S. I'm really good at brown nosing manufacturers for free stuff #NoShame.

I'd really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard since it looks really nice and neutral, not flashy so it doesn't looks weird at the family pc, and right now I'm typing on a cheapo 5 Dollar keyboard xD

The keyboard is the best because: blue switches... i mean come on, should i say any more?

The keyboard because:

Blue switches... come on i don't have to start talking about the great classy black (not to shiny not to "dell") do i?

The headphones due to their amazing sound and nice style. I would buy the but I don't have the money :/ GL Guys!! :D

Never had any of their stuff, but I would love those headphones!

He headset would be amazing I love the wood work it look well done and nice I want a good quality headset for my gaming and I wanna see if this will be it so I'll take the headset thanks guys nice products

The headset is my favourite. Would love to have it. Just look at this materials!

Aaaand my old headset broke a few days ago :D

That headset looks amazing... Please give this pleb a reason to call his PC a true Master Race by helping me winning all that awesome gear  :D