Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite product to win would be the Aria Headset. The wooden acoustic chamber would be an amazing experience! I believe it would replicate the sound of an actual recording studio, which would enhance the quality of sounds in-game and also help in sound and music production, which I have been dabbling in.

Everything is slick and perfect cant choose one :) Good luck to all :)

All of the products look great but I love the Autore Keyboard, black on black with Cherry MX Brown switches makes it hard to beat

My favorite Feenix product would probably have to be the Dimora Mousepad. It just looks so slick, and it matches my setup PERFECTLY.

Hope I win these things!

Comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why!

// I'm letting you and Feenix know that I'm picking the Autore mechanical keyboard as my favorite product. Why? Because Cherry MX Brown switches are OP; that's why. Also, dat aluminum coating doe.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Personally I really love the dark wood grain texture on the Arias! However... The industrial feel on the Autore just looks amazing!!! Also you can never go wrong with Cherry MX Brown. I also love it's elevation of the key rows, I don't believe I've seen that before myself and it looks very interesting to try!!

However there must be a winner so I must have to say the Arias take the win with that wood grain texture!

Praying to Gaben now!

My favorite product is the mouse. It have a nice ergonomy.

The headset look so badass. The entire bundle look just epic and classy.

I realy need a new headset and a mouse pad.

I'm also new to this forum, I enjoyed your videos on youtube!

Zod

My favorite item has got to be the Autore. No fuss, no excessive bling; just clean, monolithic style, Cherry brown switches, and tastefully done branding that ultimately goes with damn near anything.

My favorite would have to be the headset/Aria. I'd love to have a good, premium-quality headset, and it looks simply gorgeous.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

I love the Feenix Nascita Mouse because it has a cool design had it matches the colors of my computer perfectly!

im currently using an emachines keyboard from 2002. It would really be nice to get this and stop using Sony earbuds from 2007 for CSGO.

my favorite product would have to be the headset, so elegant and premium looking, aside from that the mouse looks amazing and ergonomic, same with the keyboard, all the products look very high quality and elegant, really hope i win this, if i do i will do a full review on all the products

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

That headset looks amazing and would be a welcome edition to my gaming bundle.

Thanks Linus and Fenix!

Sweeeet I Definately Need a new everything lol mine isnt good especially Headphones.

I really like the headset. It looks good, and I have read that it sounds great. Would love to try it myself.

THEY WILL LOOK SOOOOOOOO GOOD WHILE PLAYING FALLOUT 4. SOME OF MY FAVORITE GEAR.

I really like the Autore's clean look. It looks very professional compared to some other "gamer" like keyboards (g.skill...I'm looking at you). The cherry mx brown switches are also a great feature.

THOSE LOOK FREAKING AWESOME! I would have to say the KB, Very clean look, Nice and sleek.

My favourite product would be the keyboard! Why..? Well because CherryMX key switches and looks pretty sleek and sturdy :)

The Feenix Autore keyboard looks amazing. The slightly curved keys and the all black colour scheme look awesome. Also, the inclusion the the cherry mx brown switches are making me drool.  :D

I like the keyboards as they are mechanical and therefore better than what I am using currently.